⚠️Warning ⚠️

Before starting this story or any other story I would like to say something:

"The power of a woman lies not in her physical strength alone, but in the depth of her character and the fire within her soul."

Lastly, don't judge the book by initial chapters. You have to read at least for six chapters as the first few chapters are introductory. But still, it will help the readers to understand the plot better.

I'm a huge fan of Dr. Brian Weiss, an American psychiatrist, hypnotherapist and author. He is one of my biggest inspiration for writing. 

**************

1) Harassment is strictly prohibited:

This story is extremely angsty and tragic. Don't read the story if you are uncomfortable with triggering scenes or a dark storyline. The characters will go through many things, and there will be mentions of emotional, mental, and possibly physical torture. Please do not report the story; I'm not forcing anyone to read it. If you came here after reading the description, that means you don't have any problem with an angsty or tragic plot, as I had mentioned in the description.

All my readers, friends, and followers are like my angels. I call them that because they are cute, awesome, and most importantly, they are special to me. So, you can say anything to me, but I won't tolerate any kind of bad behavior towards my angels. I love them from the deepest, darkest corner of my heart and can't bear to see a single scratch on them.

If you have any problems with the storyline or other related aspects, please come to me.

Also, I won't accept any private messages or comments that have bad words. I will handle those strictly.

Feel free to point out any mistakes or areas where I can improve. Your help is valuable, and I appreciate it a lot.

2) Disclaimer:

This story is a work of fiction and has no connection to real-life events or individuals. All characters, events, and settings in this story are purely imaginative and do not represent any real persons, places, or situations. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. This story is purely for entertainment purposes and should not be interpreted as reflecting reality in any way.

3) Plagiarism:

This content is protected by copyright laws. Plagiarism, which means copying or using someone else's work without permission, is against the law. If you plagiarize this work, legal action may be taken against you. Please respect the rights of the original creator and avoid any unauthorized use or reproduction.

4) Warning:

Rape

Violence

Murder

Strong language

Angst

Miscarriage

Abusive content

Amnesia

Don't read it if you are uncomfortable with the above themes. I will mostly write about these things.

I, Fanaa HC, do not support any of the above things, it's a story. Don't be serious.

5) Apologies:

I'm sorry if anything in my stories made you uncomfortable or upset. It wasn't my intention, and I'm truly sorry for any unintended consequences.

My goal is to share fun and entertaining stories that make readers happy. I appreciate your understanding and support, and I hope you'll join me on this storytelling adventure without any worries.

These stories are completely made up by me. The characters, dialogues, and their unique traits all come from my imagination and hard work. Please respect my originality and don't copy or steal my work.

I value creativity and being true to myself when writing each story. I hope you appreciate and support that too. Let's protect and encourage creativity together. Thank you for understanding, and let's enjoy this journey where originality is celebrated.

I want to make sure my stories don't hurt anyone unintentionally. They are purely fictional and have no connection to real-life events or people.

My aim is to provide exciting and imaginative tales that take you to different worlds. I hope you understand my concern and approach these stories with an open mind, appreciating the art of storytelling.

Thank you for joining me on this adventure through "Aisha: The Beast's Doll." I truly appreciate your time and support. Please share your thoughts and leave comments. Let's create a friendly community where we can explore these stories together. Your opinion matters, so don't hesitate to participate. Let's make this adventure even more enjoyable by engaging with each other.

6) Show your love through votes and comments:

Voting is a important thing for writers on Wattpad. It motivates us a lot. Voting and commenting is the only option by which readers and writers connect to each other. Please vote on every part and comment too if possible.
________________

Jai Siya Ram 🙏