Chapter 34

Antonio Romano's POV

The reception party for Kyle Conti's marriage was a success. I don't know what to feel but I knew that it would a success anyway. It was the second time that I dealt with the Conti family as well as Giovanni's. I think I can call myself good luck with the business.

"Ah! Can you feel the good luck that was coming to this business, girls?" I asked as I was sipping on my morning coffee.

"Yeah, it's great, sir," one of my staff said before I went inside my office. I closed the door as I put my coffee mug on the table before opening my laptop. I went to open my email as it was the first thing that I would do.

"Let's see what we have today," I said before I went to look at the list and the next customer that I have. As I was busy looking at the list, a phone rang. I did not hear it for a long time but I was shocked to hear it. I quickly took it inside the drawer that I locked up for many years as I can't open it.

"Damn it!" I cursed as I knew I would be in trouble if I failed to take it on time. The drawer's key was nowhere to be found before I smashed the drawer and took out the phone before answering it.

"Yes," I said in Hungarian as I almost forgot the language.

"Romano, we have a situation," the end of the line said before I drew a deep breath. I guess the list has to wait for today.

Kyle Conti's POV

I knew that after the wedding we must leave for our honeymoon. It was a gift from my sister and her husband, Laura, and Lucca as they wanted us to have some fun with each other.

"Why do I have to go? I have some more business to be done at the lodge," I said in protest as I already told Alina that we wouldn't be having a honeymoon as I was renovating the lodge and I knew that I can never ask her for money to fix it.

I have my pride too.

"Oh, don't worry about it. I can handle it, brother. You just enjoy your honeymoon and when you got back, I promise you that it would be done," Marco said as he patted me on the shoulder.

"Besides, you need to make little you, isn't it?" he whispered to me before giggling like a lunatic. I rolled my eyes at him as I looked at him.

"Whatever. Anyway, you have to go. It would be a good time for you to bond with Alina. She probably never been here where I choose for you guys," Laura said as she looked at me.

"Where did you take us?" I asked her as we were loading the trunks for our honeymoon.

"It's a surprise, so you have to wait and see," she said before she went on to push me to get into the car.

"Thank you so much, Laura, for having this gift. I thought about what Kyle said that we have to save for the lodge and stuff but I can lend him money to renovate it," Alina said as she just came from the hotel.

"Yeah, Kyle and his business. He never knew how to be funny and enjoy life," Marco said as I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"No, it's okay. I just want you guys to have fun before you have little ones running around the house," Laura said as I rolled my eyes at her as well.

"But they are fun to have around," Lucca said as he has been silent for the entire evening.

"Yes, of course. I don't mean it in a bad way, caro," Laura said as she went to caress his chest. I knew that Lucca doesn't show much of his expression but I knew that he loved it when Laura did that to him.

"Anyway, you need to go now, you might miss the flight," Laura said.

"Wait, we are not taking the private jet?" I asked Laura as I can see that she was smiling wickedly.