A new home?..

||3rd person.||

"Hurry up Y/N!" Ponk shouted as the large badger ran.

The rat who was trailing behind in the rain shivered as he ran, his purple hair now wet and silky from the droplets hitting his head.

"I'm coming Ponk-! It's too cold!" Y/N followed Ponk, who had just crawled through a bush, and paused.

It was a house.

"Woah- Y/N look it's a large brick!"

"It's a house stupid."

"Y/N look it's a large house brick!" Ponk smiled.

"House brick, Okay, now can we get somewhere to shelter? The rain's ruining my fur..." Y/N shook as he huddled onto Ponks thin but warm pelt, shivering.

"Okay okay- Maybe we can go in the house? I'm sure it'll be warmer in there than outside?" They suggested.

"Great idea- Now c'mon!" Y/N ran towards the home as Ponk followed.

_____________________________________________

They both had reached the wall of the house, but it seemed to have no entry.

"It's too cold! What are we meant to do?" Y/N whined, disliking how soggy his fur now is.

"Uh.. Why don't we dig? That'll help us in!"

"Okay..?"

They both began to dig, further and further under the house until they reached an opening.

"Gah-! Oh thank cheese we stopped, My paws hurt now." Y/N stated as his stomach then growled.

"Seems like your tummy's hurt too." Ponk snickered.

"Oh shush Pon- Woah.. This room-"

The both looked around the large room they had dug through, the aromas of all the foods mixed around as Y/Ns tail wagged slightly.

"This is so cool! We could be fed for ages here!" Y/N squeaked, quite happy about the situation they were in.

"Yeah! I bet they have honey here too!" Ponk looked towards a chest and ran to it.

They both began to look around, gathering food and honey, as they began to store them in a corner, but sooner or later they both would receive a lovely visit.

_____________________________________________

Woo! First paragraph done! I hope y'all are liking it- I love the new series so yknow- This is really cool to write! 

Author out!~