Simula

Simula

Prin's POV

The cold morning breeze attacked my face as I stepped out of my vehicle. It is a peaceful Monday morning inside the campus of La Salle. Even though, it is so early pa, you can see a lot of students here in the campus na.

I took a deep long breath to calm my nerves and to put together my system. I'm still very sleepy pa kasi, because I slept very late na last night due to my fucking migraine. That's why, I wore a sunglass today to hide the dark circles under my eyes.

Since it's still early, and later pa naman magstart yung mga classes ko, I chose to spend my extra time na lang sa may garden.

I looked for a bench to sit na and when I found one, I immediately took the book I'm currently hooked into out of my bag and start reading it na.

Hindi pa man ako nakakatapos ng isang pahina sa librong binabasa, I instantly heard the most irritating and deafening voice of Athea Torrealba ruining my peaceful time.

"Hey, Prin! Good morning!" Matinis na bungad niya.

I immediately rolled my eyes to let her know how annoyed I am at her.

She quickly put her arms up to let me know to chill down. "Oops! So sorry. I didn't mean to shout." Paumanhin niya sabay ngiti ng awkward sa akin.

"Tsk. What do you want?" Suplada kong tanong.

"Pinapatawag ka ni Ma'am Fe sa office niya. She wants to discuss something with you daw." Saad niya.

Really? At this kind of hour?! Goodness, I sometimes really hate that freaking woman!

"As in right now?" Pagkukumpirma ko. Marahan siyang tumango bilang sagot saka binigyan ako ng matamis na ngiti.

Napailing na lamang ako saka labag sa loob na isinara yung librong binabasa at ipinasok sa loob ng bag.

Before I stood up, I requested something from her muna. "Can you do me a favor?"

"Can you at least lower down your high pitched voice whenever you're with me? It's very irritating." Ani ko at mabilis na tumayo para makaalis na.

Bumuntong hininga na lang ako at naglakad na papunta sa office ng matandang 'yon.

Before anyone of you bash me na I'm so disrespectful for calling her that, so what? It's true naman. What do you want me to call her? Bata? For God's sake, Ma'am Fe's already 51 na.

You might be wondering who's Ma'am Fe. Well, she's my science teacher when I was in third year high school and now 111 the dean of La Salle Greenhills na and I couldn't be more proud of her.

Felicia Leano is like a mother to me. She's the one who supported me in everything that I do and did. She's the one who cares for me, more than anyone else. She's the one who nurtures me with love, affection and wisdom, like a mother would do to her daughter and I couldn't be more thankful and grateful at her.

I may act like an ungrateful brat at her most of the time, but I knew that she knows that I appreciate all she have done to me. I may not express it personally, but I hope that one day, I can be able to express it and give back all she have done to me because that is what a daughter should do to her mother.

Not only she's like my second mother but she's also my shrink. She knows what's going on with me, she knows what I've been through, she knows my secrets, she knows what I'm going to say even though hindi pa ako nagsasalita, she knows what I hate and despise and vice versa. And most of all... she know's me, the truely me.

So if you want to know everything about me, just approach her. Besides, she's a chikadora naman.

Malapit na ako sa building ng opisina ni Ma'am Fe, when suddenly I found myself getting dragged by the arm and pinned to the nearest wall.