𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓅 𝒯𝓌𝑜

Ranboo's POV

Ranboo glanced up to the door when they heard it open.
There stood their father, also known as TechnoBlade (o7).

The pink haired male stood there for a moment before walking into the room. He went over to Ranboo and hovered his hand above their shoulder, as if asking if it was okay to put it there. The duo coloured male nodded slightly, and their father placed his hand down, rubbing his thumb in small circles.

After a few minutes, Techno removed his hand and moved over to Tubbo's cold body.
Ranboo didn't watch. They were pretty sure they knew what was happening, but they wouldn't except it, because what if the Enderin hybrid was wrong? They probably were.
Hopefully....

TechnoBlade's POV

The Piglin hybrid could tell that Ran was coming to terms with the possibilities, but he still couldn't take the sight of the child he raised looking so, well, upset.

Even if Techno didn't like Tubbo very much, he knew how much the goat meant to his child.

The pinkette checked the smaller's pulse, both on his neck and wrist.

Nothing.

He quickly checked Tubbo's breathing and heartbeat.

No....

Techno hadn't been able to tell Ranboo that Edward had died, so he surely wasn't going to be able to tell them about the man they had married.
But, he didn't know what else to do.

"Ran, kid, uhm..." This was going to be hard.

Ranboo's POV

"Ran, kid, uhm..." they heard a gruff, monotone voice say.

Ranboo immediately looked up at their father their ears perking up and hope shining in their bright red and green eyes.

"Tubbo's not here anymore.... It's- it's too late..." the Piglin hybrid said looking away.

"Wh-what?" Ranboo knew exactly what Techno meant.

He didn't look at his only child. "Sorry..."

The Enderin hybrid felt their skin begin to burn again.

"No.... No no no no nononono⋏on⍜ ⋏⍜!"

Sorry this is so short....
Hope you all enjoyed, if you didn't, what are you still doing here?

Have an excellent day/nig- GO TO SLEEP.

-ሠጎረረዐሠ