•❀.•❤•.¸ 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 ¸.•❤•.❀•

Four hoglets, that looked to be about ten years old, two females who were following behind two males, the first female hoglet, was a pale blue hedgehog, with long bangs that were blowing in the wind from the running, her quills similar to her mothers, a pale peach muzzle, underbelly, and arms, she is wearing a black off the shoulder short dress, with thigh high, white socks, and black running boots, bright teal eyes, that were stained with tears. This is Sapphire Aliza Hedgehog. A half Vampire and Demon.

The second female hoglet, is a grayish-blue hedgehog, with purple stripes on her quills, and on the tip of her ears, side quills resting on the side of her face, a pale peach muzzle, underbelly with a bit of fluffiness to her chest, and arms, bright crimson eyes, she is wearing a long sleeve, black and white striped t-shirt, with a white t-shirt over the other other one, a red and black plaid skirt, with white socks and black sneakers. This is Luna Moon Hedgehog, a half vampire and demon. She is holding onto Sapphire's hand.

The first male hoglet, is a black hedgehog, with faded blue stripes, his quills were similar to his father's a peach muzzle, underbelly, and arms with black stripes that run up to his elbows, dark emerald eyes, he is wearing a white short sleeved dress shirt underneath a black sleeveless sweater, worn out jeans, gray inhibitor rings on his wrists, and black sneakers. This is Perseus Kyle Hedgehog, a demon.

The second male hoglet, is a light blue hedgehog, quills similar to his mother's but just messier with bangs that curl upwards, but swoop downwards when wet, some of his quills had black stripes, side quills that stick outwards, a grayish-peach muzzle and underbelly, his left eye is a deep teal color while his right eye is deep green, he is wearing a black hoodie with baggy jeans, and gray sneakers. This is Draven Samuel Hedgehog, a demon.

The four hoglets heard gun shots in the distance, it's been ten years, since the war had ended, but Immortals/Monster/Magical beings were still be hunted down, the young hoglets Mother sacrifice himself to give them a chance to run away, do to the thick trees taking the bullet shots for them, they made it to the Temple of the Lord of Darkness, and Despair.

"W-We..." Sapphire sniffs "We can't leave Mommy..." she whimpered.

"We don't have a choice...Sapph..." Luna responded. Perseus got the door opened and the three ran inside, to the male hoglet surprised a soldier was coming behind but with his brother's help he closed the door.

A four of them were panting and shaken up by the event. "We...We have to tell...Dad..." Luna said through her breathes.

"He's not going be h-happy hearing this..." Draven said his ears tilting back.

"W-well he has to know...Mom means everything to him as well as us" Perseus said as he flinches back when their was pounding on the temple door, the other three looked away sadden about the lost but nodded in agreement with Perseus, the four went deeper into the temple.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

A blue hedgehog, wearing a long sleeved black one piece suit, with a dark red cloak with a hood, black fingerless gloves with a dark red folds, and black slip on boots. A pale peach muzzle, underbelly, and arms, slim, slender, very curvy figure, wide hips and thick thighs and legs, bright crimson eyes, his outfit that was inspired by Raven from Teen Titans, a silver ring on his finger. This is Sonic Dark Hedgehog, a Vampire. He hisses in pain as the as silver crucifix necklace was forced onto him, weakening his powers, and burning his skin, to the point that tears formed in his eyes.

"We got one the Vampires...but the kids got away" The agent said, he only nodded and motions the Robot to pick Sonic up off of the floor, and into the trunk of the truck, Sonic yelps when when the UV light hits his leg making him huddle in the corner of the truck, whimpering and sniffing, he was in to much cause of the crucifix and the UV light, that gave him a sun burn on his exposed leg.