-The witch and the princess-

================================================================================

After saying goodbye to my dad I went to walk around the town and found a long dirt road and decided to go for a walk down it. But as I was walking I noticed a bunch of people yelling at two girls on the side of the road. They were yelling nasty things so I decided that I couldn't just stand by and let this happen. I quickly jumped into action gathered a bunch of mud and threw it at the hoard." Shut up! Don't you have anything better to do than harass people!" I yelled, at the top of my lungs. I watched as the hoard disappeared around the bend, then went to check on the two girls." Are you okay?" I ask them.

" Yeah we're fine don't worry we're used to it" One replies to me. She has very large, unruly and poofy hair paired with warm brown eyes that make you feel as if she could do no wrong.

" It happens all the time. Hey, are you new I haven't seen you around before?" The other then asks. Almost in perfect contrast to her friend, this girl had silky, tamed, golden locks and piercing blue eyes that could make even the bravest of people tremble. ' what an odd duo' I think to myself before replying,"  Yes I'm new, I just moved here with my dad."

"I don't know why you would have wanted to this town is a bore." 'that's what I said!'

"Sophie c'mon it's not that bad don't go scaring off the first new person in seven years."The blonde scoffed in return but complied." Sorry about her, I'm Agatha and that's Sophie. Nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too, I'm (Y/N)" I offer her my hand to shake to which she smiled and did so.

"You know that was brave of you to stand up to them like that. But I've got to warn you, you just defended the town witch's daughter so your reputation might already be ruined. They are never going to be friends with you now."

" Well I would rather be friends with you than be friends with pompous stuck-up jerks like them." she laughed at my comment then went on to ask," So where were you headed?"

" No-where in particular. I was just getting used to the town as per my father's wishes." I sigh.

"well would you like to join us? We were just headed to the bookstore." I thought about it for a second a then replied, "sure."

And so we started our journey to the bookstore, laughing and joking the whole way there.

================================================================================

Once we had made it to the bookstore, Agatha and Sophie immediately walked up to the clerk, with me following close behind."Hey Mr Deauville." Agatha and Sophie said to the old man behind the counter." Any new horrors?" "Any new stories?" they both ask.

He replies, " Agatha a few just came in and nothing you haven't read a million times before Sophie." He hands a case of books to Agatha, who starts to rummage through them."Sophie, maybe you should read something other than children's stories for a change. you know leave your comfort zone."

"The tales of sorrow and sadness. Yeah no, give me cinderella any day. Gosh look at these dresses." she turns around and presents the book to me." look (Y/N)! Wouldn't this dress suit me?" "Yeah, Sophie you would look amazing in that dress." She squeals, "yeah I know."

" Hey guys, I think I should start headed home my dad must be worried."

"Okay (Y/N) see you later."

"Okay bye whatever"

You exit the bookstore and start your journey with the creepy feeling that you were being watched. 'ah it's probably nothing' you think and continue your way home.

================================================================================