*UPDATE* (Please Read)

Hey there everyone. Long time no see. I know it's been a very long time since I've updated any books on my account. I see all the notifications I get from people liking and commenting on my stories and I'd like to get back into writing again, officially. I know I've made some updates to my bio and such, but I haven't written anything from my previous stories. And I have my reasons as to why and I'd like to explain them a bit.

First all, to the people who have read this Prinxiety book as well as the first one, I'd like to thank you all for the support on both of them. One of the reasons I haven't continued writing that storyline is because I honestly forgot about Wattpad for awhile. There was a time when I wouldn't read books at all on Wattpad, I just left it alone. Then when I started reading again, I remembered that I had books of my own that I was writing.

I also never got over my love for the Sanders Sides. I still love the series, the characters and the ships. I was even able to order the Sanders Sides YouTooz that were available awhile ago. (I'll show pictures of them when they arrive if you all are interested.) I still love the Sanders Sides fandom and would like to continue writing and finishing this book. However, for that to happen, I may have to completely rewrite and edit this story and the previous story.

Another issue I have is the style of writing I once had. Just to be clear, I started writing the Prinxiety books when I was about 13 to 14 years old. I'm 18 years old as of right now and will be 19 in a few months. My style of writing has changed a lot and I want to rewrite some of my books to make them better for others to read and enjoy. To be more clearer on the storyline and get a better understanding to it all for you guys. I want to show that I can do better with what I write. I still don't know how to do this, I can either edit both the previous book as well as this one, or just rewrite a whole new book as remastered versions of both books. It'll still follow the same plot, it'll just have some new adjustments as well as better storytelling.

That's what I'd like you're guys opinion on. Should I just do some major editing to both books, or just remake them both into new ones? I'll give you all some time to give me your opinions so I know what to get started on. Do know that I am currently working a job and with the holidays coming up, I can only write when I can find free time. But I'm also a digital artist and like to spend time drawing as well. I don't plan on giving up on my account as well as my stories like before. I even want to write new stories based on my newfound interests. So please, let me know your thoughts and opinions about everything I discussed here. I'd like to start writing once again.

Thank you all for the support from the new and improved writer,

~ANXX

^^^
*It's short for Anxiety, Virgil is to thank for my new nickname :)*