Chapter 1 - Sophie's POV

Two weeks after Keefe asked me to marry him...

One week and five days after I told the world about the proposal...

Two weeks before dress shopping and more wedding planning...

Just two months before the wedding...

I was sitting on the floor of my room, thinking about all of these things. I can't believe how time has simply flown by. I leaned my head against the bed frame.

 I was so lucky to have a fiance like Keefe. I blushed as a mental picture of Keefe flooded into my head. I guess some things never change.

I turned to look at my bedside table where the note sat. It was from Keefe and every time I even thought of it, tears welled up in my eyes.

Foster,

I love you so, so much. I can't believe we got to this point and I am so grateful that I get to spend my life with someone as special as you. 

Thanks for saying yes,

Keefe

He had given it to me when he said goodnight to me that beautiful night when he proposed. I would always treasure that moment.

I sighed from a mix of sadness and happiness. Mostly because Lushmore (the name of the house that Biana and Sophie share) always felt so lonely nowadays. Biana was always off with Dex now that they were basically attached to the hip. I mean... I am happy for them. It was nice to see both of her best friends so happy. But at the same time... it feels like everyone in the gang has drifted apart.

I miss my parents. I miss Mr. Forkle and the Black Swan. I miss Foxfire and all my friends who I feel like I never see anymore. Then again, I should be grateful that we can lead normal lives... but still. 

I miss Fitz. Not in that way.

 But as a friend. I slumped down and then mentally slapped myself for moping so much. 

After all, I was getting married to basically the best elf ever!

I stood up and brushed myself off and headed off to get more mallowmelt from the oven.

- TIME SKIP TO THAT NIGHT -

I put on my pajamas and settled into the cold bed, staring up at the ceiling. I started my nightly routine by thinking of ice blue and then staring lovingly at the painting he had given me over 4 years ago. 

I was snapped out of my trance when I heard a loud crash by my window.

I rolled my eyes. "Keefe! I told you to stop trying to sneak in here!" I shouted to the window and waited for a particularly cute boy to climb through it.

"I'm not Keefe..." A familiar ghostly voice echoed into Sophie's room as two dark figures lowered themselves onto the white rug.

A/N:

Alright, guys! That's chapter 1 for ya! I hope you enjoyed it!!!

Who do you think the mystery people are??? Comment down below! 

Thanks for reading! Make sure to stay tuned for Chapter 2. Vote and Comment if you are liking it so far!

- coolbeansss151