Aftermath - 1 - 269 Words

"STOP!"

                 "Stop!"

                                "Stop..."

                                                   "Please...stop...."

***

Majin was very confused. He didn't understand why they had to take the pri-boy, Zuko the South Pole. They weren't even allowed to give him any coats or anything! He would surely get hypothermia! He wasn't supposed to treat his burn but he couldn't just sit there and let it get infected. He honestly didn't know exactly where they were taking the 13 year old boy. Hopefully they were taking him to a village or something. He definitely would not survive if the area wasn't inhabited.

He didn't understand why he could call Zuko a prince. He definitely deserved that if he was just going to die soon. He's gonna escape to the Earth Kingdom soon anyway; he can call the prince whatever he wants.

"Prince Zuko!" Majin called, walking over to Zuko. Seeing him turn over to look at him, he continued, "I've been informed we're going to be arriving soon. Shh, I snuck you a jacket. I also convinced them to let me be the one to drop you off." Majin watched as a look of pure happiness watched over Zuko's face at the mention of them getting to spend more time together. "I don't like the others..." He mumbled. "I don't either." Majin answered sitting next to Zuko. "I have to apply more burn salve." Sitting up, Zuko said quietly, "okay..."

***

Zuko only had two thoughts in his head. The nerves were burned a long time ago, it didn't hurt anymore. No, that's not what he was thinking about. He was thinking, where was he going? And, would he finally be safe?