Wtf? - 6 - 261 Words

Who is this? Blue clothes....Water tribe symbols.....Water tribe savage! His boomerang was even made out of bones! Those are probably bones from the Fire Nation soldiers! They probably have them to intimidate other nations! "No!" Zuko shouted, backing away from the unknown water tribe boy. Sighing, the other boy said, "I guess I have no choice. I'm bringing you to my village whether you like it or not. I'm still not gonna hurt you" Reaching down, the boy picked him up while Zuko flailed around blindly. Holding him bridal style, the boy began to run before saying, "calm down! I can't bring you to my village if you keep moving!" Stopping for a moment to debate his next actions, Zuko decided to stop. If they didn't kill him directly he would die anyway. Might as well get it over with.

***

This was quite a strange turn of events first, Sokka meets a fire nation kid second, he's now carrying him and running to his village. Arriving, Sokka yelled, "Gran-gran! Katara!" before running into his family igloo. Dropping the fire nation boy in front of Katara, Sokka asks, "can you heal him? Please!" Watching his sister look at him in shock before beginning to heal him, she asks, "Sokka, where the fuck did you find someone from the Fire Nation?" Sokka glanced down and watched the boy look around confused before saying, "I'm not sure, honestly. He just kind of showed up." Sitting down and waiting for his sister to deem him 'healed enough,' Sokka watched her do her thing.