Chapter 2: First Event

All of the applicants were split into several lines after registration, which led to different testing sites where the first event, an in-depth physical, was held. Height, weight, and blood, among other things were tested. These women were also examined for genetic disorders and venereal diseases. The women were then given small tests of endurance, physical aptitude, and flexibility. Each was told to strip, run laps, do jumping jacks, and perform different stretches. Due to the poor conditions that the average person lives in, sweeping eliminations followed, the initial total falling by half in the first event.

The large group of 500,000 was divided into groups of hundreds and sent to the long-abandoned sports stadiums and parks throughout the city and surrounding area. The spaces were cordoned off by the Davorians, for the next stages. For the 2nd event, Queen Val wanted to give the women the opportunity to display their sexual talents. The Davorians dispatched seekers, floating orbs the size of basketballs containing cameras to survey the groups and livestream the feed to judges and the queen herself. Eliminations would be made based on the decision of the judges.

Each of the women were led to a bathhouse and allowed to bathe, exchanging their old clothes for thin silk robes. Once each group had been gathered, they were led to their testing site. Sets of booths, about the size of outhouses, were arrayed in several groups, totaling about 200. A nude Davorian, one of the Queen's soldiers, would be waiting inside each booth, which the applicants would give blowjobs to. One by one, each woman would line up before a booth, enter, disrobe, and sink down to their knees. The Davorian would grade each applicant on their technique and the level of pleasure they experienced overall. Cameras were placed in each booth so the Queen could watch the event, flipping through each channel, while stroking herself. Davorians have superb sexual stamina, being able to mate for hours without getting tired. They could release copious amounts of sperm per ejaculation and could cum over and over again during a single session. Judges would be periodically swapped out every couple of thousand applicants as the proceedings went on. As soon as the judges felt that they'd seen enough from each contestant they would make their decision. The women would then exit the booth, wiping their mouths, either with their held high in triumph or lowered in despair.