Chapter one- arriving in the school

We were all seated together in the conference room and talked about the next semester, when the schoolmaster said: „I want to welcome a new teacher at this school she will teach the students about the traditions of the readers. Come on in."
That was when a tall woman with straight black hair that was put up in a sleek ponytail came in, one hand was holding a walking stick which looked like a snake was curled around it building the handle. She was wearing dark green suit pants, a white shirt with a dark green tie, over it was a vest, also dark green and over the vest was a same coloured coat casually placed on her shoulders. The floor-length coat swung behind her and her black boots made a clacking sound on the marble floor with every step. She had a dark voice when she greeted everyone with a short hello and then sat down at the table to my right looking like something heavy just had been lifted of her shoulders.
                                                                                              ❦
When i came in i just greeted everyone with a short hello and then sat down. It felt relieving not having to stand or walk anymore. The redhead on my left was watching me with a strange expression on her face before asking: „ So what's your name? And what exactly do you want to teach my students?" „ My name is Lillian Laurier and as the schoolmaster already told you i will teach all students about the traditions of readers, for example Halloween or Easter or Christmas and in general things like that. But I have a question for you to, how will i be called, Lady or professor?", I answered and directly asked another question so i didn't have to answer to many of them. „I think professor will do.", the redhead said answering my question that was directed to the schoolmaster. He was still talking about things that will happened in the new semester, when suddenly a woman in a golden dress, I think her name is Professor Dovey, interrupted and asked how I was going to teach both schools. I just answered that I will have one class where I will not differentiate between good and evil but just grade on how the performance is. „The meeting is over, you can all leave now. Lady Lesso and Professor Laurier please wait a moment," said the schoolmaster at the end of his monologue and when everyone had stood up and left he came to me and Lesso, as he approached us he started to talk: "Lesso you will show Professor Laurier the way to her rooms and assist her with any questions. Now go!"
                                                                                              ❦
Something about this Professor Laurier was unusual. After the schoolmaster dismissed us she stood up with a sigh that sounded like something was hurting her and then she looked at me and said with a  british accent: „Perfect, would you like to bring me to my rooms? I still have some things to unpack considering I just arrived at this school." I just nodded and went out directly going to her rooms.
                                                                                              ❦
While we were walking to my rooms Lesso started asking Questions about me and my life: „I see you have a walking stick may i ask why you have it?" „I use it as an accessory..most of the time." „I don't believe you. It seems that you're in pain while your standing and/or walking." „And this is none of you businesses." „so I am right! Anyway: where are you from?" „I'm from England but I grew up in the Scottish highlands." „ where did you go to school?"
„I went to a boarding school in the Scottish highlands you probably never heard of it." „oh I've heard a lot you can tell me we name." „okay if you insist. I went to Hogwarts." „Aha how was it like?" „Why are you so interested in my life?" „ why shouldn't I be interested? You are my new colleague and I will probably have to work with you for a longer period of time sooo.. I want to know who will teach my students in near future.", she said sounding annoyed. By the time we reached my room we both were walking in silence next to each other the only sound noticeable were our heels and walking sticks hitting the ground with every step we took. It seemed that the students that were at the school were scared of Lesso because as she walked past them they all went a step back and going completely quiet. Okay so I guess there's work to do.. anyway I'm sure that i will get my title as the most intimidating women of the school if I'll try hard enough. So when she opened the door I walked in first.
                                                                                              ❦
When i was holding the door open for her she looked at me with an expression on her face I couldn't read. It semed like she was trying to flirt with me i mean she didn't look bad with her siren like eyes and dark red lips but why should she flirt with me? As I went into the room after Laurier, she had already sat down in the armchair in front of the fireplace and looked at me questioningly. Asking: „What do you want darling?" was she really calling me darling right now or did i just imagined that? I mean this pronounciation of her was just fine. „I just came to ask if you had any questions about the ceremony later or anything else." „No thank you. You can leave now."
                                                                                              ❦
I tried to throw her out of my room because I needed my leg to rest before attending the next event later this evening. But it seemed like Lady Lesso didn't want to go so i just started to ignore her and began to unpack my suitcase and the other items i brought from my old home. Eventually se noticed that her presence wasn't wanted anymore and she walked silently out of my room.