Chapter four- okayyy this is awkward

As a reaction for my teasing answer I felt how my back was pressed against a tree that was standing exactly in the right spot so that nobody would be able to see anything that could happen under this tree from any room in both schools. I tried to push her away but the answer I got was her taking my hands and pinning them to the tree above my head. „Oh you don't know anything, Honey, don't you?", she said with a raspy voice. „oh I know a lot Leonor, but nothing of it has to do with this school.", I answered. She looked at me confused turned around and walked away. Okayyy this is awkward.. Anyway!

Ooh god from where did she know my first name? And why was she calling me like that? I mean I liked it but still! I need to find that out but first I walked right into my office to prepare some of the lessons i will give in the next week.

All the preparation were doing perfectly and it wasn't really hard to find a location. With the fact that there will be both school it was pretty clear that everything will take place in the big hall. Nothing weird or special had happened in the last couple of weeks. Just the normal things when she came into my „classroom" after all the students had left and would talk about what she liked and what ideas she didn't like. Of course it wasn't easy to tell her that this won't be about her it would be about all the students getting together in a masked ball to have fun and be themselves but in the end she was okay with it so the planning could continue.
On the 30th October the students and I had finished decorating the great hall and went to bed exhausted.
In the morning of the next day I already woke up at about 4 a.m. to get ready. I went to my closet and put my favourite green suit on, today I was wearing the knee high boots so that I would have more support from the high part for my leg, then I did my make up and sleeked my hair back into a low bun, took my walking stick, put my black mask on and went out to look for the students to bring them all into the great hall. When I arrived there everyone was already there dressed in fancy clothes and a mask. They were having fun dancing around and playing some games. I was watching them so that nothing bad happened but when Anemone suggested that I should go dance and that she would look after the students Lady Lesso stood up, took my hand and led me to the dancefloor, with just a clap of her gorgeous hands there was playing a slow song and suddenly I felt like I was controlled by another person and this person was Lesso. She had put her magic around me forcing me to do everything she wants me to do. While we were dancing everyone stared at us and I didn't even blame them. Just saying that nobody has ever seen Lady Lesso dancing. She was a good dancer and I liked the way she held me in her arms, gentle but also a bit forcing. When the song changed into something faster she took her spell from me and let me with a smile go away. I went out of the hall to catch my breath again cause damn was Lesso hot! I was confused why do I have these feeling for her? Is she just teasing me or has she feelings for me to?
I leaned against a wall not far from the doors of the great hall, slowly breathing to get my thoughts back together and relaxing my leg because it was one of the more bad days and even though i had put a spell on it, it still hurts. Suddenly I heard a familiar walk and short after I felt how I was pressed against the wall by another body, I looked at her and instead of saying something she kissed me. It was a soft careful kiss and when she stopped I was feeling happy and lost myself once again I was lost in her eyes and this time it was me who started the kiss this time it was also more impetuous, her tongue asked to enter and I let her. Lesso took my right knee up and I wanted to move my hands to her hair but I was blocked by her magic keeping my hands pinned over my head to the wall. I was lost in her kisses and her in general. She started kissing my neck which will definitely leave some marks but I didn't mind. I used one of the breaks we did to catch our breath, to turn us around and this only worked because she wasn't paying attention for one little moment now I pinned her to the wall kissing her leaving a few hickeys at her neck and then returning to her lips. She wrapped her legs around me after trying to change the position and leaned really into the kiss putting all her weight on my arms. „Oh darling, thats what your trying to do.", I said in a low voice after realising that i was now holding Her whole weight, because there was a sharp pain running through my right leg. She wasn't heavy but i still think she wants to know if i need my walking stick because of a sickness or something.
I nearly let Lesso fell down when we heard someone clearing their throat behind us: „Go get yourself a room!", Dovey said while looking a bit discusted but also having something in he voice i couldn't read and i was to lazy to use oclumentic on her. I let lesso down and brought some distance between us.