The forgivness

SAL'S POV

"Uggh that jerk why would he do that im gonna kill him!" said larry in a tone so threatening ot could kill. Dont worry "Ive felt worse" I say "ill just go clean up in the bathroom, see you next period" I make my way to the boys bathroom hoping no one is in there so I can take my mask off. Once I get in there  theres somthing off about the bathroom there is usally trash overflowing out of the bin but theres one peice of paper that sticks out I reach out to grab it and its a note that reads,"I know we don't really know each other and you probably have your opinions of me. I thought maybe if I told you how I feel, things could be different. The truth is, I can't stop thinking about you. I'm crazy about you. I think you're amazing! But I know these feelings are wrong. It's not the way a boy should feel. Shame swallows me whole. My father would kill me but I can't live in his shadow forever I just"  but there are just scribbles at the bottom suddenly I can hear crying from one of the stalls. I practicly run to the stall and knock"is anyone in there" after a second a reply comes"obviously fuckwad" "travis is that you?" sally face what the hell are you doing?!?!?!" "were you just crying?" "thats none of your damn business" "im not leaving until you tell me whats wrong" fine" the stall door suddenly creeps open. I gasp when i see him his entire face is red, scared, bruised, and wait is that.. BLOOD?!?!? "holy shit are you okay?" I ask trying to hide my concern. " why do you care?" "Idont think your a bad person, now lets get you cleaned up" "with what?" "well I keep bandaids in my backpack just incase." While im wipping his face with a wet paper towel travis tells me all about his dad and his mom and the abuse. " wow thats horrible!" "its fine" NO ITS NOT" I scream. "listen heres my number and my address if any thing happens just call if i dont pick up just come over im there almost all the time." "what if i just come over after school?" says travis blushing slightly. "sure"