1

You're always tought not to play with electricity, the whole deal. Don't put metal near or in it, never get a wall socket wet. All of that.

Tim wasn't a wall socket though.

Tim was certainly not powered by electricity, but his friend was. Moby, the robot that had known him since the dawn of time. Knew him when he was still Tiffany, helped him find himself. Moby was so...so disgustingly lovley. It sickened Tim that he wasn't dating him.

He would never be able to hold hands and hug non-platonicaly, sit closer on the couch, rub his shoulders, rub...other things.

He graduated with him, he was his roommate, and yet; they still weren't close enough...
________
"Beeep '(You know what I hate about robot chick's?)"" The orange man interrupted Tim's train of thought.

"What about them?"

"Beep!'( Whenever you're doing it with any of them, it's like fucking a wall socket. So dry, since robots are never wet!"  Moby joked.

Tim hated it whenever Moby talked about his sex life for two reasons.

1: It would never be him being talked about.
2: The things it made him imagine it was wild. He knew Moby didn't care if they were trans, cis, non-binary, any of that. As long as you had a vagina, he was down.

The worst part is when he could hear Moby whenever he brought somone home..oh god it was torture.

The loud banging on walls, moans originating from the room adjacent to his.

All Tim had was a box of pleasure toys, and he usually....indulged....when Moby brought somone over. He really couldn't control himself.

The dildos and vibrators never really compared to actual sex. The human touch- or Robots, since they are as common as the human population- never compare.

Fuck, he wished he could be hugged, kissed, fucked by the robot.

________
'Fuck...oh god....Oh fuck!'  Tim moaned as squirmed.

Moby brought somone over.

"OH GOD!!" The brunette boy squealed.
Why was he so loud today? Moby could've heard him.

"Beeep?'(What the hell?)" He heard Moby say from the room over.

He did hear.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

________

A/N: My friends gave mw this idea. Don't judge me because this is STRICTLY SATIRE.