2

"Beeeep!?'(Do you have somone else here!?)" A female voice yelled.

"B-e?'(Y-es?"

"Beep!'(Fuck this, I'm fucking leaving.)"

"Beeeeeep!'(What the hell Tiff?)" Moby beeped loudly, but was cut off by the door slamming.

_______

Tim held him hand over his mouth, too scared to put his blanket over him, too scared to move.

"..Beep?'(Tim?)" The robot called through the hall.

With no answer, he started down the hall.

"Breeeeep.'(Tim open this fucking door.)"

Tim didn't, so Moby did.

"M-moby..." The small brunette stammered. He flushed pink, closing his legs.

"Beeeeeeep...?'(Tim were you...?)"

He could only nod. His days of hanging out with Moby were over, listening to Moby pleasure people was over..

"Beeeep?('Why when I was..busy?)"

"I- I can't control myself... I'm sorry, Moby. Please don't leave...you're the only one I have, I want you to be here, making me like this or just being friends.."

Moby was so shocked he turned on dictionary mode in his settings.

"Tim- Tim did you enjoy hearing me with people?" He inquired, putting a hand over his groin.

Tim nodded again.

"Fuck.." Moby whispered to himself.
He was getting aroused, he couldn't hold it.

The robot moved closer, which only made Tim more wet.

His glare was doing something for him.

Feeling brave, Moby asked the question both of them knew the answer to.

"Would you like to continue?" Moby asked, lifting Tim's chin up with his finger.

"Y-yes..." The pale boy stammered.

Moby turned on the vibrator, sticking it in Tim, wet and needy.

"A-h~!" The brunette moaned, shocked this was happening.

"Don't try to hold it back. I want to hear you." Moby whispered.

"I'm gonna cum...oh god...!" Tim shrieked, barley able to keep himself up with his arms.

"Not yet, good boys don't do things without permission." The robot kept his tone down, knowing their neighbors on the next floor might hear. He turned off the toy, tossing it to the floor.

"Use your fingers."

_________