chapter 5 - caught

Donut ask, me had lost my motivation
(And yes a donut pun) >:]

Herb POV

I just stare at clover with surprise. "Clover, I-." He interrupts me then he looks upset. "Let me guess, you like sparkling." I felt my face heating up. "What? Noooo.." I'm bad at lying ;-;

"Well dont worry! It's okay. But WHY HIM???" I turn away. "Hes just going to ditch you." I walk away just feeling tired. I decided to just take a walk. Touch some grass, unlike some cookies. I look around then put my head down. Then I just so happen to bump into sparkling.

"Why hello, your looking a little under the weather." I looked away. "Are you okay?" "I'm fine." Then he picked a weed off the ground and handed it to me. "Here, a flower!" "Actually it's a weed." He just stares at the weed for a solid minute then, "here, a weed that smells like a flower!" I just laugh for a bit.

"Do you wanna go out with me?" I just dropped the weed and stare at him. "Is that a no?" I think I'll finally get that rope that I was so desperately looking for. "Its a I dont know." He looked impatient. "Well hurry with your decision."

"I think I'll continue my walk and think about it." "Okay!" Now I cant decide. Someone who's overprotective or a player. I think I'll decide when I go home and think about for a decade.

I mean, I dont really like clover that much. And I dont know how to feel about sparkling. In a way.. hes perfect... then I hear knocking.

Can I not just be alone for a minute. "What do you want clover." I'm ready to shut the door if hes gonna say what I think he'll say. "Well, did you think about it." I should've never answered the stupid door. "No." "Good, and just so you know sparkling is with-" I slam the door in his face. Can he ever shut up about him.

"Fine! If you dont believe me, go to that bar around cafe at night!" I hit my head against the wall. Great, now I'm curious. Hmm, maybe nothing will happen. Maybe not though.

---------- le time skip ----------

Because of my curiosity, I'm not sitting at the back of this bar just to see if whatever clover said is true. Well its probably not, but their's no harm in double checking.

SPARKLING'S POV

"Vampire, that's your 47th glass." "Soooooo?"
"I'm not giving you another glass."
"Who stops drinking when their almost at 50-"
"Everyone else but you."

Ah yes, the joy of having to clean the same wine glass almost 50 times is sooo much fun. "Is today the actual day that you break up with cheesecake. Or are you gonna make an ass of yourself and make up an excuse." After serving almost 50 glasses of grape juice, now he just had to be mean to me >:(

"Well, for your information, TODAY I'll break up with her. Besides, I'm going to have to if I wanna hook up with someone else."
"Who is it this time?"
"Herb cookie."
"That's cruel."
"How?"
"He's one of the nicest cookie in this kingdom and your just gonna screw him over?"

I nodded yes. Even if he was the nicest and the most adorable cookie I've ever met, doesnt mean that I'll care. Besides, he'll move on eventually. Then after a bit, cheesecake enters.
"Hi sparkling~" I know we're together but can she shut the fuck up-

"Sparkling, didnt you want to tell cheesecake something reeeaaally important." I hate vampire so much. "Ooo~ what is it-"

"I love you sooo much.." short after, cheesecake comes over and starts kissing me. "Awwww~ your so sweet!" I feel suddenly feel something off. I look around the room and what do I see? Herb, sitting in the very back.

"Actually, cheesecake I suddenly dont like you anymore as much I used to 18  seconds ago. Soo, I wanna break up, bye." I pushed her out of the way as I see herb leaving. She just stands there in disbelief. "WHAT!?" I tried chasing after him, but I lost him. "FUCK!"

(Warning⚠︎: this part has the attempt of suicide, skip if you want. Just a heads up ;-;)

Herb POV

I cant believe it. Clover was finally right for once. He was just going to ditch me for someone who was prettier, richer and better than me. I just rush to my room before clover could speak to me. All I could do was just cry.

Why am I crying, we aren't even together. I hear knocking, "herb, are you okay" "YES, I'm perfectly fine, just leave me alone." After crying for a little while, I noticed a pair of my gardening tools spread out. I looked and found a pair of sickles, shears, and a watering can.

I grab the shears and start cutting my neck with them. I kept on going deeper with each cut I made. I felt so light headed after a while of cutting my neck and arms. Then I passed out.

Definitely the most perfect way to come back. Anyway I found my motivation again! :D
I shall continue and try to end it in the next chapter or the one after. Anyway, take this chapter however you want. I shall go.

Word count: 900