chapter two

"Little Lenny," Fred ran up, ruffling her blonde hair and holding the tips of it. "New color?"

The previous year it had been dark green and the year before that it was an ombre of pink to purple.

She had a somewhat ok relationship with the twins. It wasn't as awkward as her and Ginny's weird looks across the room. She mainly talked to them when they needed help with a prank or if they threw a party.

Selena shrugged, "Got bored."

"I keep trying to convince my mum to let us dye our hair bright yellow," George joined their conversation.

Theo had left to get himself a drink, and Callum stood next to Selena, propping himself up with his elbow on her head.

"You gotta preserve the red though," Selena laughed. "I think red will be my next color."

"The color suits you too, Callum," George nodded towards the slytherin boy.

"Thanks," he muttered. "I let Lenny do it, she's pretty much a natural."

She nodded her head quickly, causing Callum to lose his balance and almost fall. Selena let out a chuckle when he propped himself up again and told her stop moving her head.

"Anywho, drinks are over there and for little Lenny," Fred threw her a pack of cigarettes.

She gasped, "You guys are a lifesaver."

"We know," they said at the same time before turning away and talking to Lee Jordan.

Selena immediately took a cigarette out of the pack and lit it with her finger, a wandless and nonverbal spell she learned when she first started smoking in 2nd year. She took a drag of it with a sigh of relief.

Callum outreached his hand with a raise of his eyebrows.

"You're gonna kill yourself with those," she said mockingly while handing him one and lighting with her finger once more.

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes as he took a drag. "Is Luna coming?"

"I'm not sure," the blonde girl replied. "Partying isn't really her thing but she knows I'm here so we'll just have to see."

"What are we gonna see," an airy voice responded from behind them.

Selena jumped and turned her head behind her, causing Callum to completely fall flat on his face.

"Merlin, Luna! You scared the shit out of me," Selena said, hugging her twin.

"Sorry, Len. The wakspurts are making it hard to think properly."

"Of course, I just finally got rid of them," Selena nodded her head.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine" Callum said, his face still smushed into the carpet.

"I'm glad, wouldn't want that pretty face of yours to get smushed, now would we," Selena said, helping him up.

"You shouldn't put your face so close to the carpet anyway," Luna stated. "The elves who clean them have billywhoppers."

Callum smiled, "Right, sorry Luna."

"No worries, just don't want my friends to go crazy"

"I'm gonna go get a drink, you want one Lenny," Callum asked, the smile never leaving his face.

"Yes fucking please," she sighed.

Her and Luna talked for a few moments before she left. Callum came back with the drinks a few moments later.

"Thank Godric," she said, taking a sip.

Callum on the other hand downed his drink in a matter of seconds and it refilled immediately.