INKSGIVING 2022

Inksgiving is here!

Inksgiving is an annual Tapas event where you can support me or any of your favourite creators and get something in return! (Inks giving will be running from Nov 21st, 3 PM PT - Nov 23rd, 3 PM PT).

To show you all how much I appreciate your support this inksgiving. I will be writing extra NSFW episodes for (Sketches) and just like last year you guys get to select what you want to read. With every donation, you get the chance to vote on a holiday of your choosing.

You can vote as many times as you want but don't forget each donation counts as a single vote. So to get many votes in you can donate ink as many times as you can. (If you have no money to buy ink don't worry I will tell you how to get free ink.)

This is how it will work

I will provide you guys with a list of popular holidays (according to google 😂). And you can vote for any of the given holidays by donating ink and stating the number you would like. 

This year I have expanded our rewards to include a mini surprise from my next book set in West Kinsley as well. So if you love this qaint little town as much as I do, you are going to love my next book.

I will post the list of Holidays on Friday with Friday's episode as of now, let me explain to the newbies what Inksgiving is.

What is Inksgiving?

For 48 hours (Nov/21st, 3 PM PT - Nov 23rd, 3 PM PT), every drop of Ink given to any creator will contribute to an overall goal. The more total support given during Inksgiving, the more you will get back as a bonus Ink the following month. For example, if we reach 20 million in support given, Tapas will give you 20% of what you spent back!

Note:

To participate in #Inksgiving2021, please remember to begin donating Ink on the 21st of November, 3 PM PT (or else the Ink amount will NOT be added to the overall goal!).

How to Get Ink:

You can earn free Ink by playing games on the offer wall, watching ads or taking surveys. Free ink option is available on the app. Or you can get Ink by buying Tapas Ink packs (special Ink packages will be available for the entire Thanksgiving week!)

Thank you for taking your time or money to support me. I appreciate every drop of ink.

Search for #Inksgiving2022 on social media to see more details on the event!

You can read last year's Inksgiving's rewards(Caspian & Henri's spicy episodes 🌶️🌶️🌶️) for free on Tapas.

If you want to support me or help reach our goal for some spicy scenes between Josiah & Baring support me this Inksgiving on Tapas.

Incase you were wondering the whole book is free on Tapas and it is on chapter 41 there so you can always read ahead on Tapas.