"News from the Narrow Gauge and Mainland"

8:12 AM

Alright, now for the log, we now have a lot of engines on our side, about 14 to be exact, and hopefully we can keep track of all of them. Only issue is we're not exactly sure what our plan is from here. We figure heading to Cronk then Peel Godred, Crovan's Gate, then maybe the research facility before getting everyone off the island. Hold on, there's something going on outside the shed, I'll go check it out.

10:45 AM
Good news, it was a radio we had, and on the other end was Walten, Peter Sam's driver. They explained everything they went through.

Peter Sam was at the platform talking with Skarloey, Rusty, and Duncan. All four were waiting for Thomas to pick them up and get them to Knapford, but he was late by at least half an hour, and Duncan was grumbling as usual because of this. But soon after, all hell broke loose, and thankfully, all the engines made it into the shed, all except for Skarloey. The lightning had struck right next to him, and he told Peter Sam to try and meet up with him when it was safe. None of them have heard from him since.

The next morning, the group decided to search the rest of the narrow gauge railway for the other engines. But on their journey, they searched the quarry, but only one they found was Rheneas, and he was partially infected with one eye and a split personality. But before they could get anything out of him, infected men attacked them. One of them even had a dog which was their brightest problem, and it scratched and bit at Duncan before they managed to kill it.

They made it back to Crovan's Gate where Rheneas explained that he and Sir Handel were both there and derailed when everything went wrong. But while Rheneas survived after being attacked by the lightning's tentacles before his driver saved him, Sir Handel wasn't as lucky and had been crushed by a landslide. They went to sleep in separate sheds, but upon waking up, Rheneas and Duncan were both gone. Peter Sam and Rusty are worried for them sick and are hoping that they and the others are alright.

We soon cut out, as we began to make plans on searching Maron, Cronk and Peel Godred today for any more survivors.

11:26 AM
Hold up, we just got another message on the radio. As we were selecting volunteers for the next part of our journey, we heard the radio buzz out, and it was from Rebecca's driver, Martin!

Martin explained that when they made it to the mainland, several helicopters and government agents arrived to quickly shut down the area for possibility of contamination. But the next morning, Rebecca was moved to a shed outside of Barrow-In-Furness where she met up with Spencer. A few days later, they were given instructions on searching Sodor for survivors, but were told to pass by the research facility. They made it through Vicarstown without issue and continued down the line. However, as the group proceeded to pass by the fuel depot outside of Vicarstown and the research facility, they passed by the remains of a goods train, with Richard at the front. And according to Rebecca, it looked too horrifying to describe other than how his face had been split in two, and likely from the impact as well.

After that, they made it through to Crovans Gate roughly half an hour ago, but Spencer had gone on first to Kellsthorphe, and had left Rebecca, Peter Sam, and Rusty behind at the works.

They're currently waiting for Spencer to come back, but they seriously doubt they'll see him alive again, if ever thanks to what Peter Sam and Rusty said.

We then talked a little more and agreed to meet up near Cronk or Killdane later this afternoon before searching Peel Godred, and then we'll get off this island unless we'll be able to check the research facility out.

12:02 PM

Alright, we have plans to move to Maron in a little while, and we spent the last couple minutes assembling the team of who'll come with us. The ones we'll have come with us consist of James, Molly, BoCo, Henry, Duck, Oliver, and Toad. Everyone else either doesn't want to go, or is somewhat damaged and won't be able to go. Murdoch and the Scottish Twins will stay back and make sure the others will be fine in case something attacks Wellsworth.

We're not sure what else we can find up there, but we hope there won't be anything bad happening to us.