Flashback - Group 3

Peter's POV

I don't know what was worse being at the bottom of a pup pile or having to listen to Stiles hyperventilate because Jackson, weirdly, made off with his best friend. Those were the thoughts rushing through my head before I heard Lydia shut him up with a kiss. Which would have been awesome but then he proceeded to whisper for the next twenty minutes about how in love and awesome she was. 

Gag.

Finally deciding I had enough of these pups, specifically Stiles, and their antics. I decided to try and forcefully cause my healing to go faster. Which would have worked if it wasn't for the fact I couldn't stab myself with my nails. Nope the only person I could reach was Boyd and Erica.

"Great," I sigh.

"What is the problem?" Issac questions.

"Erica and Boyd," I say as their eyes shift towards me as best as they can. They looked upset at the statement. "I need you guys to stab me.

"Boyd looked very concerned at this statement. Erica just stabbed him and whispered that payback's a bitch. In return I just stabbed her and Boyd. Which got him mad and caused him to stab me. There was a lot of stabbing going on. I felt like a proud uncle. Soon we were all back on our feet except for stiles and the one human behind the counter. I think he was passed out... that's what we're gonna go with.He had recently passed out and was not a concern. Jackson had hit him with his tail while his back was turned. I left the group to deal with the whining pup on the floor to poke my head out the door. 

Looking back towards the group I growled at them to "grab the sarcastic child and follow me." 

Ignoring the possible dead but most definitely, passed out guy behind the counter.

Stiles' POV

I had been thrown over the shoulder of Erica, none of the boys wanted to carry me. The two obnoxious twins (Just realized I forgot to talk about them... they are still there) behind us making fun of my situation. At least until Lydia came up behind them and smacked them upside the head.Allison hadn't been scratched just had someone fall on top of her and got stuck. I wasn't sure where we were heading and every time I asked Sourwolf's uncle told me to shut it. Which, I mean RUDE. Though I started to recognize where we were. Even though it was upside down I could easily recognize the veterinarian clinic. 

"Hey, that's Scott's work place." I exclaimed. I was so excited to finally be near a spot where we could get some help, maybe...

"Hey wait," Issac said interrupting my internal rant. "Why are we here"

"We need some guidance on our current predicament." Satan in a V-Neck stated."

How Dr. Deaton gonna help?" I ask only to be ignored again RUDE. I swung back and forth, while trying to figure out why Deaton would be helpful before it hit my.Well so did the door but Deaton had to know because he had helped Derek when he was shot with the magical bullet.

Dr. Deaton's POV

I was working on closing up shop. When I heard a noise. It sounded like people talking in the front of the shop. I left the area with all the animals to see Stiles, Peter, and a bunch of kids. I recognized about 5 to all be wolves. However they were missing Scott, adding to the fact the the she-wolf was carrying around Stiles as though he was a sack of potatoes I was concerned to say the least. Keeping my voice calm and my face Void (eh see what I did there?) of any emotion.

"Where is Scott?" I inquired. "I also need you to gently set Stiles down. He isn't a sack of potatoes and therefore shouldn't be treated as such"

In response the young woman let him go. Stiles came crashing to the ground. Peter rolled his eyes, always so dramatic these people.

"Doc," he said, "we need your help with something."

"What is it?" I asked as I was rushing forward to check on Stiles. Before helping him to sit up. Only to have the sixteen year old slump back over. Lydia leaning down to help keep him up right.

"Well Doc, something is trying to murder the Pack. It also took Scooter and we need help getting that particularly annoying wolf back. Otherwise I only fear what Mama McCall and Papa Stilinski would do to me. Not to mention my nephew and Y/N." the ex-alpha informed. "So what do you say? You up to help out." I

 sighed knowing I couldn't just leave it up to these people. 

"Fine but let me help Stiles first." I bargained. Looking down at the boy as he made an odd face. "What is wrong with him?" I queried.

"He's been paralyzed. Which brings me to my first question. What do you know about a human turned reptile with venomous claws, a tail, and can switch his eyes from werewolf blue to slitted-yellow?" 

This was going to be a long night. I threw the keys towards one of the twins in the back before motioning towards Stiles on the ground."Lock that door and turn off the sign. And someone grab Stiles. We'll put him on the table in the back.

Scott's POV

I sat in this really weird looking cage. I could hear the sound of nature all around me. Unfortunately I was unable to see anything except grass when I was brought in. I had no idea where I was. Except that wherever it was, was located beneath the ground. I tried to call out for help but all I could do was cough. Mrs. Argent was in the corner ranting about how I was the downfall of her family and that it was only a matter of time before I would succumb to my injuries. 

Don't know what that was about seeing as I wasn't injured. Just a headache and feeling a little woozy. Moving my limbs was difficult too. However that might also be explained to the fact that I am currently  handcuffed to a wall of metal. I tried calling out to the others one last time. I gave it all I had. She just laughed at me. My eyes light up and I snarled at her. She just laughed at me. I snarled at her again and barred my teeth towards her.

"Calm down," she remarked. "And do us all a favor. Where ever you got that cat from stop choking it to death. Instead try breathing a little deeper"

(11-19 seconds)

I took one deep breath before...

3rd Person

The distant sound of a wolf howling was heard in the distance. All the wolves' heads turned towards the sound.

"Was that Scott?" Ethan asked.

"Who else would it be?" was Issac's response.

"Come on. Lydia and Stiles stay here and help the good Vet with finding information on our reptile problem."Deaton looked towards the two. Stiles was finally getting over his paralysis. Unfortunately he still couldn't go far but he could sit and read a book as long as it was propped up for him. The group of kids and Peter quickly made their way out the back do. Their figures lost into the darkness of the night.

An Erie feeling filled the air. The Lydia stood at the door. Watching and waiting. A sharp gasp filled the air when all of a sudden the front door burst open and in came...