Not mine, not yours

"Wow, thanks for giving me so much of respect there." Jin was fuming, after following Namjoon, he held his hand to give him his piece of mind.
On the other hand, Hoseok and Yoongi were fuming at the scene, it was way too clear that Namjoon was panicked and the other guy had a tight grip on his arm.
They both dashed towards them.

Joon's pov.
"Jin, listen, I am really thankful for your help there ok." I don't want to tell him all the detail but I am actually thankful for what he did but at the same time he was holding me back. God those people are creepy!! "Oh yeah, that's how you show your gratitude towards other?? By embarrassing them?? Not a very charming way, Don't you think??" That smirk, it was there again, the anger vanished just like that. But he didn't made any move of loosing the grip he had on my arm. And surprisingly, I never even tried to retaliate. It was like he read my mind, because his smirk just grew when we made eye contact, and he pulled me more towards himself. I for sure know that my face must be so red. But before my train of thoughts could cross other territories , I was pulled by my other hand and I was in much familiar embrace.

My pov.
Namjoon was pulled by Yoongi, he held him by the waist, in a way he was holding him from back. Namjoon, when turned back, met with.....nothing, (Yoongi is short, lol) he looked down and met with his hyung's furious eyes.
"Joonie, is there a problem we need to take care of??" Hoseok, who was standing just beside Yoongi, said while eyeing, no, glaring at Jin. Jin just scoffed and rolled his eyes at the threat. 'Now these peanuts are going to scare me??' Jin thought. He didn't even spared Hoseok a single glance, his eyes were fixed on Yoongi and his hold on his boy.
Namjoon, understanding what his Hyung got so worked up, started explaining while getting out of his Hyung's grip.
"Hyung, this is Kim SeokJin, he just helped me. He's also friends with Jungkook, Jimin's husband. You got it all wrong. He didn't mean any harm. He's a gentleman and heir of Kim fashion streak." Namjoon frantically moved his hand, gesturing from Jk to somewhere he thought Jimin would be, to Jin.   "Ok, Ok, we got the memo Joonie, you can stop bouncing now." Hoseok said while loosening his posture. He suddenly smiled big, giving his hand and sunshine smile to Jin, who got shocked at sudden change of the other. But as no one could resist the smile, he returned the gesture by his own small smile and shaking Hobi's hand. Yoongi on the other hand was still glaring at the older, although he was relieved that he wasn't any threat........for now.
"I am Hoseok, Jung Hoseok. I am this giant dwarf's hyung, and this cat looking man here is Yoongi, he is bloody old man so don't mind him." Jin laughed, a genuine laugh which erupted from the bottom of his stomach. Yoongi looked horrified at his intro by Hoseok. "Who you are calling cat you horse!!" Suga exclaimed "So you agree you are old?? You didn't argue about that." Hoseok retorted with a smirk. "You little shit"....
Namjoon shook his head in disappointment, this was nothing new to him. His hyung's bickering contest never get affected by the time, place or person. Jin on the other hand looked amused at the banter, and he would have enjoyed it further if Namjoon hadn't interfered.
"Hyung...hyung.....hyuuuung!!" This caught the attention of not just the two bickering older's but also of close by people. He bowed in embarrassment after noticing that he got the unnecessary attention.
"Hyung, Jin is still standing here." Namjoon had most irritating and fake smile on his face.

Jin's pov.
I really never expected this, especially when they were looking at me like they wanna eat me alive. I was actually enjoying the "married couple bickering" show.
But it came to an end when Joonie  stopped them. Won't lie, I really liked the Hoseok guy, such a happy soul but I don't know what is the damn problem of this shortie here. Not just he has been glaring at me, mind you, even after Namjoon's cute explaining, BUT THIS DAMN KID CAN'T KEEP HIS HANDS TO HIMSELF. Do he really need to be so touchy with ma'boy.
"Hyung!! I am not a dwarf ok. And be a bit respectful, if not for me then for Jimin at least."

My pov.
The chain of thoughts came to an end when Namjoon complained about the older's misbehaviour like a dad. Everyone just looked and cooed at the small pout on the giant baby's lips.
"You are a dwarf joonie, our dwarf. Right Hyung??" Hoseok said, teasing him more. "Yeah, just ours." Yoongi said, looking straight at Jin while hugging the boy. Jin felt odd, he just want Namjoon in his bed, not himself in a love triangle.
"Ok then, I excuse myself from here." He gave a tight smile to the group and started looking for his friends.
"Hyung, stop doing that, it tickles. I have an image here." Namjoon huffed angrily (at least he think so).
"Yo!! I was looking for all of you. Why you left me??" Jimin finally found his friends, whom he was looking from hours (Jimin is a bit dramatic), according to him. Hoseok rolled his eyes at Jimin's accusing tone, too used of his over dramatic ass. "And yah!! You cat looking white face ghost, stop bullying my Hyung." Jimin pushed Yoongi away from Namjoon and instead, wrapped his own small arms around his waist.
Yeah, that's how their friendship is. Although Jimin is the youngest, still the one who actually get babied is Namjoon because of his soft heart. They know, the boy not just got a big buff body but a big, fragile heart too. He never hurt a single fly because his heart never felt right to hurt someone, even if people were too cruel to him. It always were the rest of the three who always get into fights and Namjoon was the one who always put bandages on their wounds, while crying and lecturing them at the same time. He was even bullied for not taking birth in a rich family but still being able to study in elite schools and colleges because of his vast knowledge and intelligence, it became worse when he came out as gay. And it was not like he was the only one, but yeah he was the only gay boy whose parents weren't rich. But his friends were always there, to beat the shit out of those kids, who thought they own the school and then college. They all had gone through a lot, but them being together always gave them hope not to give up.

_______________________
Happy new year
🥳🥳
Hope you get to make a lot beautiful memories with your love ones.