02. the perfect inspiration

chapter two

LUELLA

"YES," Natasha moaned out, her hands grabbing on to the curls of my hair

"YES," Natasha moaned out, her hands grabbing on to the curls of my hair. She guided my head along with her jutting hips as my tongue lapped against her folds. Her back was arched against the sheets, her chest rising with each movement. She let out small sounds of pleasure, breathing them out like a prayer, a plea for any and every form of release.

But as usual, that was my cue to stop. With one last slither of my tongue through her slit and back, I drew my head away to her evident protest. "Why did you stop?"

I smirked at the needy look of desire that clouded her petit face. Her body lay spread out and bare before me. She was the very manifestation of a work of art. Every curve of her breast, her hips and her luscious bottom, carved into this perfect body lying beneath me. The hoodie that hid her face partly, was gone. Her dark-brown braids now sprawled over my bed, tossed over a pillow to avoid interrupting.

She blinked back at me, lips parted as she waited for my answer. Bringing my lips to hers, I savor the feel of her lips, soft and thick. Tongues intertwine and her hands wrap around my neck drawing me closer until we're pressed tightly against ourselves, the wetness of her vagina sleeking against mine.

We both pick up our pace and rub against ourselves, panting and breathing out sounds of pleasure at the ever increasing pace of our jutting hips. Our juices slid over thighs, slithering against the increased friction, our soft moans turned to exaggerated pants as we both sought our high.

She's the first to unravel, biting down against the side of my neck, muffling the moan reverberating deep in her throat. At her behest, I jutted my hips forward, slicking it slowly over hers as my body shook uncontrollably. My lips found hers again, tongues intertwining and twirling in our sloppy kiss. I flopped down beside her as my breathing evened out, drawing her close to me till I was spooning her. Being the obvious choice of the big spoon.

"That was-"

"Phenomenal?" I asked, smiling as I rubbed a soothing hand against the curves of her ass. Heavy breathing muffled with laughter came from her, a sweet sound from her petit frame. I found myself stroking her russet-brown skin, free of blemishes and soft to the touch. My fingers absentmindedly wove through her scattered braids, arranging each strand over the pillows.

"You're really beautiful, Nat. Can I call you Nat?"

She nodded, her shoulders perking up in response to my wandering hand slipping beneath clasps of her thighs. "Has anyone ever told you that before?"

A snort came from her this time, followed by her rolling over to face me, a smile riddled on her lips. "Are you intentionally trying so hard to be corny?"

"I'm not being corny."

"You are."

"I'm not."

"You are."

I huffed out a breath as laughter flew from her lips once more, her once tense stature replaced by this giggling fiend. I reciprocated her smile, slowly wandering how lighthearted it was even after the sex.

Normally, I would rather chase away my conquests once I was relieved. No name. No memorable qualities and certainly no form of contact. But, watching her now, my heart thumped against my chest with the exhilarating feeling of curiosity and excitement.

I could imagine the sight of her sweaty body, peppered with the perspiration and stench of sexual intimacy, taunting the blank canvas with her beauty as I painted. My artistic senses tingled with longing and need. I brushed back a strand of hair behind my ear and drew closer to her.

My lips captured hers in a soft and closed lipped kiss. It's intent brief and subtle. But her hands grappled for my nape and rid any and every distance and space between us. Heat radiated around us as we inhaled each others breath, nibbling and licking and pushing for dominance.

When we pulled away, our breaths were hot and heavy against our lips. My eyes fluttered to hers, plump and swollen as I imagined mine to be. I was certain at that point, that I needed her image to not just be imprinted in my mind forever. But on the walls lining every corner of my rooms, my gallery, my entire existence.

"Nat." I whispered. Her eyes glazed over like she was in some type of trance. They found mine and the words could barely fit out of her mouth.

"Yes?"

"Would you..." I took a deep breath and worded the question in my head. The possible answers that I could get and then the feeling of doubt and dread if she said no. I bit my bottom lip gingerly before readjusting beneath the sheets. "Would you like to be....my muse? Have you ever been a muse for someone?"

She shook her head and I felt the panic rise until she cleared her throat and clarified. "I mean, I haven't been a muse for anyone before."

My fingers traced the lush of her bottom lip slowly. Her breath hitched in her throat once my hands clasped the curves of her breast in its wake. "Do you want to be mine?"

Once her eyes widened, I corrected myself immediately. "I mean, my muse. Would you do that for me?"

She moved her body to lay flat against the bed, contemplating the prospect - I hoped - in her head. With a wry smile, she turned to me. "And what would I get in return?"

"Mind blowing sex and my contagious companionship that can't be traded for anything? How about a monthly allowance?"

The last prospect seemed to garner her attention. "How much are we talking about?"

I shrugged my shoulders, turning away from her and throwing the covers over my head. Not before mentioning. "Say yes, first. And find out later."

I felt her hands slip around me from behind, replacing my position as the big spoon as her lips hovered over my ears teasingly. "How long would this go on for?" She asked, drawing me closer until her chest was pressed tightly against my back.

"Six months. A year even. As long as I'm inspired."

She doesn't say anything for a while, allowing the silence and my eager heart to thump away. When I'm sure she's asleep and I feel the dejected feeling of being ignored, I hear her response as barely a whisper. Her voice breathed out and tingling the arcs of my ears.

"I would love to be your muse, Lu."

• THANKS FOR READING •