epigraph

☆

"He's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds,"

☆

FIRSTLY, ELEANOR SHELBY WAS A DREAMER. She saw the world through fragmented vision, each glint of the tilted reality held a plethora of doorways to the unknown. She preferred to keep her head far beyond the cloud cover that usually resided over gloomy Small Heath, she often found the world to be much brighter up there. She found refuge in the glory of her imagination, her thoughts lending her a sense of solace that was found solely within herself.

SECONDLY, ELEANOR SHELBY WAS A ROMANTIC. She saw the world in shades of the most perfect pink. The harshness of reality did little to diminish her childlike yearning for love. Despite her brothers' dismissing and disapproving her craving for romanticism, Eleanor Shelby maintained her thirst for love, each day brought forth more longing for the feeling. She loved the idea of interconnected souls and people destined for one another.

AND LASTLY, ELEANOR SHELBY WAS A SHELBY. Eleanor Shelby certainly did not feel like a Shelby. She seemed to lack in that department. Ask her to spell or read or imagine, that she could do. Ask her to speak in front of a crowd of people or even possess the peaky hats her brothers owned? Nope! No can do! Eleanor Shelby was not a fan of that at all. She didn't quite like the fear she felt for her brothers. She couldn't stand the thought of them going out and bravely facing each threat that they came across. She couldn't fathom possessing that level of courage. She was always so subdued, so unlike all of her siblings.