Chapter 13 - Silent Treatment

Mia POV
Once we reached home I didn't even wait for Alexander to open the door, I just jumped out and walked to the door.

To be honest I am not scared of him, I am just angry that he had to kill the man.

I opened the door and walked to the room when I opened the door, I stripped from my clothes taking a shower.

When I was done I wrapped a towel around me walking to the bathroom door when I opened it Alexander had no shirt  sitting on the edge of the bed with his elbows resting on his knees.

"are you seriously going to ignore me?" Alexander ask getting pissed.
I dropped my towel, allowing Alexander to see my whole body.

"fuck bellissma, I am hard now," he quickly gets up walking to me but before he could do that, I turned around walking to the closet.

I got dressed in a sweatpants and a black crop top. Alexander chuckled, "so you wanna play that game stellina, don't start something you can't finish." He graps my hand pushing me on the bed.

"we will see how long you will keep that mouth shut," he says letting out a deep sinister chuckle "until you start screaming my name."

He then climbs hovering over meaning, he then bends down kissing me roughly, I fight for dominance, but he ends up winning.

I then bite his lip getting a deep groan from him. "Fuck bellissma."

I the stop kissing him and I sit up, Alexander then looks at me intensely.
"what are you doing stellina?" I walk next to him and whisper in his ears,"you always pleasuring me, let me pleasure you."

Alexander eyes darkened, he then gets up pushing me on my knees with a wide smirk on his face.

I then hold his belt unbuckling it, I start to pull his pants off, he was then left in his boxes, I slowly take them off seeing him completely naked.

Alexander then holds my chin pushing it up, "are you sure you want to do this bambina?" Alexander ask.

I hold his member with my hands knowing I won't be able to take him whole. "yes," I then lick the tip. He then groaned.

I start to suck him going up and down. I could see Alexander struggling because he is use to being in control.

"Fuck bellissma, please let me throat fuck you," he begs with a deep groan as I go faster.

I look at him, nodding he then wraps his hand around my hair, picking up the pace his member hitting the back of my throat. Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Fuck bellissma, I am going... Cum."
Alexander softly moans.

I feel Alexander becoming sloppy at his pace, and he then cums, I swallow it all down.

"Mhm such a good girl," Alexander then bends down and picks me up, wrapping my legs around him.

He walks to the bathroom placing me on the counter, Alexander walks in the closet taking out a new pair of boxes and walks back to me.

He then puts his hands on the side of me.

"the reason I killed him bellissma, was because he touched what's mine."