chapter 26- Goddess

Alexander POV

As Mia got dressed I sat on the bed in one of my suits ,"we just going to my house ,why are you getting all dressed?" Mia asked while she was in the closet.

"We going somewhere else after," I say while on my phone, I then see a little bit of excitement rushing through her face.

She then slips on a long black dress, with a slit on the side, I then see she is struggling to zip it up. 

I walk to her and wrap my arms around her. "Relax love," I move her hair to one side and easily zip it up.

I take the necklace I bought her back at the beach, and put it on her again.

I could see a tint on red painted on her face.

I let out a airy chuckle ,"come let's go,"I say while we make our way to the garage.

We jump into a black sports car and I start the car. As we a drive Mia keeps looking at me ,"What's wrong my love ?" I ask.

"I was just wondering, have you ever thought of having kids?"

To be honest I am afraid of having kids, the thought of being like my father in my child's eyes disgust me." No," I say bluntly,"and I don't plan on having kids."
I see a soft frown take over her face.

So she wants kids.

I then see her apartment and park my car in the parking lot. I exit the car and walk to her door and open it for her.

"How do you know where my apartment is?" Mia asked,"don't worry love."

I then hold her hand and help her out we then walk to the door of her complex, and start walking up the stairs.

We reach her door and she pulls out a key from a tree next to her door,"that's not to smart love,"I say letting out a chuckle.

She rolls her eyes and opens her door,I walk in after her,"home sweet home,"she says chuckling.

"Nice house ,"I say while stalking her from behind. I wrap my arms around her and spin her around so she can face me.

I pick her up wrapping her legs around my waist. She let's out a soft sigh ,as I kiss her neck.

I place her on the counter,"where's your room love?" "down the hall ,left door," she says while breathing heavily.

I pick her up and walk to the door, I open it and place her on the bed,"You sure you want this love?" She nods her head softly," words bellissma," "yes ,yes I want this Alexander."I then unhook her bra in a second.

I move my head to her breast and kiss it leaving hickeys everywhere. She puts her hands on my chest slowly unbuttoning my shirt, I help her a bit and slide my shirt off.

I see her staring at my chest,"don't worry love you can eat that later,"i see her face turn bright red.

I then pull down the one thing covering her ,I stare at her clit in delight.

I then unbuckle my belt and pull down my boxes. I see Mia's eyes widened. "Fuck,"she mumbles.

I move my head to her neck and softly suck it. "You ready love?" "Mhm,"she hums. I then slowly thrust into her, while letting out a soft groan into her ear,"fuck you so tight love."

"Alexander !" She screams while pushing her nails deep into my back. I then slowly pull out and thrust back in a little bit faster. I see a small tears in her eyes.

She let's out a loud moan, as I continue the pattern.

"Faster !"She screams in pure bliss ,I then push deeper and faster into her sweat running down my forehead.

I put my hand under her back and flip her over, so now she is on top.

she moves up and down on my lap,"Oh God!" She screams. "God won't help you love,"I say while I softly groan. Fuck this girl is a goddess.

I then feel her movement get sloppy, i then hold her ass cheeks and move up and down for her.

"I'm....gonna cum!"She screams, that's all I needed to move her hips faster, and a soft liquid comes down my cock.

I keep moving her hips faster until I feel my release coming,"Fuck ..I'm close,"I mumble with my jaw clenched.

I then couldn't hold it anymore and release in her,"fuck,"I mumbled. Mia then lays on my chest,"You my fucking slut."

"I'm your fucking slut....forever."