𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3.

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3. 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳!

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

"the most promising students in the country are waiting behind this door."

y/n heard a voice muttering to itself as she made her way to the classroom she would be confined in for the next three years.

she approached the door and found a small boy with bright green hair talking to himself. 'i guess he's one of my classmates.'

"maybe we're in different classes. maybe everyone in here is nice." he rambled.

"i hope so." she chirped, startling the boy.

she paid no mind as she popped in her headphones and headed to her desk at the back of the room. everyone was oblivious to her presence as she took her seat beside a stoic-looking boy. 'at least i have my music to get me through the day.'

she tuned out her surroundings, resting her head on her desk as she waited for class to start.

the classroom was a boisterous mess, to say the least.

"take your feet off of that desk now!" a stern-looking boy yelled, waving his hands in the air chaotically.

the blonde boy he was yelling at smirked, "huh?"

"it's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property, you cretin!"

the blonde clearly didn't enjoy being bossed around as he laughed in the tall boy's face, "you're kidding me, right? your old school put a stick up your ass? or were you born with it?"

at a loss, the glasses-wearing student realized that arguing was futile, "uh– let's start over. i'm tenya iida from the somei private academy." he extended his hand out to the blonde.

"somei, huh? so you must think you're better than me. i'm gonna have fun tearin' you a new one." he growled.

iida gasped, clearly taken aback "you would threaten me? your own classmate? are you sure you're in the right place?"

"ha!" he rolled his eyes and leaned back in his seat, triumphant.

suddenly, the two of them noticed the broccoli boy's presence.

"huh? it's him." iida announced, drawing the attention of the entire class who began muttering amongst themselves.

he gasped, "uh, hi." the boy stuttered nervously.

iida robotically approached him, "good morning! my name is tenya iida fro–"

"yeah, i‐i know." he interrupted, "i'm izuku midoriya. it's super nice to meet you."