022

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

at least I have a nice room. I dont know why stella has a whole ass kitchen in one of her bedrooms but im not gonna question it. more comfort for me ! i hear the door open but dont bother turning around.

"breakfast." nate says bluntly, and is about to walk out but i stop him.

"you cant keep me here forever you know. wait why am i even here?" i question, realising i never really got an answer. he sighs and sits on the bed.

"i want to talk. about our relationship. but you dont seem to want to so.. i guess ill just leave you here." he shrugs and starts to walk out of the room. I chew on my lip, debating whether or not to let him talk.

"wait." i say. he slowly turns around and sits back down on the bed. "if we talk will you let me go?" i ask hopefully.

"sure. like i said, this was the only way you were gonna talk to me, and look. its working." he says. my eyes squint at him. i cant believe i dated this psychopath.

"alright then. lets talk." i shrug and sit next to him. i hear him sigh as if he was preparing to say something he'd rehearsed.

"im gonna start off by saying say sorry. im so so sorry iris. im sorry that i cheated on you. i didnt know what i was doing. alicia manipulated me into thinking you and rome.." he pauses and shakes his head. "not the point. i dont why i did it, but i did and ive realised what ive done to you now and how much pain i caused you because im feeling the exact same thing seeing you with him." he admits. "you know dad never really..." he pauses again. "he wasnt.. a normal dad." he lowers his head. my head turns to him. if im being honest, i wasnt listening to anything he was saying up until now. when he starts talking about his dad i realise how easy it is to gaslight him. at one point, i start feeling bad for him and actually listen. "still not the point.. what im trying to say is i still love you iris. you were the only good thing to ever happen to me. and im so sorry that i ruined what we had. i dont have anyone else. please iris. please." he starts to sniff and my eyes widen a little. he moves into my chest and wraps his arms around me. i hesitate. my arms slowly wrap around him as i begin to rub his head. i let out a shaky breath as i let a tear fall.

CHRIS'S POV

okay, what the actual fuck. i havent slept. nobody has. except rome of course. iris still hasnt turned up and its been three fucking days. ive been waiting in the living room to hear the door open and hoping it was her, but it was either just the mail or one of nicks friends. three. fucking. days. shes never done this before. she still hasnt picked her phone up. olivia is just as worried as i am, and so is matt. we went to the police station to file a missing persons report and you know what they fucking said? 99% of the time a person goes missing, theyve run away. now what the fuck. iris would never run away, ever. stupid fucking useless pieces of shits.

"anything?" i ask olivia but she shakes her head and continues to bite her nails. i let out an annoyed sigh and throw my phone across the room.

"chill the fuck out chris!" nick yells as he hears the phone collide with the wall.

"how am i supposed to chill when my girlfriends been missing for 3 days! and none of you seem to care!" i yell back.

"wait its okay-" matt starts, but i get more frustrated.

"matt shut the fuck up! nothing about this is okay!" i shout, as he stands up quickly.

"no seriously its okay- shes literally right there-" he points to the door. my eyes widen as my head whips around.

"iris what the fuck where the fuck have you been" i say quickly as i speed walk up to the door and open it even more, and as i do, i stop in my tracks. i hear olivia gasp behind me as she stands up. iris is looking everywhere but at me. rome catches sight of him and stands up defensively. i look down at iris only to see shes holding his hand. my heart drops. he walks in, gently pulling her along as she avoids eye contact with everyone. nick looks to matt, confused. me, however, im still staring outside the door of where they previously were because what the actual fuck just happened?

"iris what the hell.." olivia mumbles to iris, but she simply shakes her head. "nate what the fuck did you say to her?" olivias glare turns towards nate. he says nothing but,

"good to be home, right ris?" he pulls her closer. i turn around and slowly walk up to her and attempt to grab her hand but she pulls away. what am i supposed to feel in this given moment? heartbreak? sadness? anger? fear? no, i feel all of them.

"ris.." i say softly, my heart breaking into pieces.

"dont call me that." she states. my eyes widen a little as i turn to see the same looks on everyone elses faces, except nates. just a smug little satisfied grin on his. should i punch it off? no. why? because i want to rip it off.

"what does he mean home?" i ask her, hoping at least for an answer to this.

"he'll be staying here from now on. you guys gotta go somewhere else." she says, avoiding eye contact.

"iris what-" olivia starts.

"they can stay with you, right?" iris cuts her off. olivias glare sharpens.

"what the fuck is wrong with you iris? has he brainwashed you or something?" she asks, growing more frustrated.

"no. ive made up my mind." she states before nate grabs her by the top of her shirt and pulls her in. it all happens so quickly, one second shes acting completely different and insane and the next shes kissing nate. nate fucking cameron. the guy who destroyed her. the guy who completely changed her. the guy who i absolutely want to fucking murder right now. all of us are left in shock. she leaves for three days and comes back with him? what the fuck?
"iris are you being serious?" i ask sadly. she has no idea how much pain im holding in right now. she finally meets my eyes.
"yes." she says simply. i begin to shake my head as i turn to the others and scoff.
"fuck you." i tell iris before leaving. everything was fake. nothing was real. she played me. the girl i.... love... played me. what the fuck is going on.

a/n
ALL WILL BE EXPLAINED I PROMISE LOL ❤️❤️❤️