the kingdom of Rasutaria

Interlude
Ah I see Jyonosu ikitoku you have discovered Lord Renzaikyu's location well then we the council of Amaki shall see to it that the Ditrornorgy government will fall in 22 hours.
Yes Arijiza-sama masters Zonbiku and yaibaru Misuta you will help me with this operation Arizato Arijiza-sama (thank you my lord)
End of interlude
Blackwhite brought me out of the white room. I could see the whole kingdom. "Its beautiful where are we"
"Well this is my kingdom; Rasutaria where mystical creatures roam we call ourselves Sana Yoru (mystical beings) my race are the ShyoBayorkyu (gender less colorfulls) I am the last of my king they were exterminated by Renzaikyu-Arijisama my father made a promise with him to leave me alive if my race sacrificed their lives and they did"
That wasn't right why did they have to die something Blackwhite wasn't letting on maybe it was" I'm sorry it must have been hard I'll do anything to help"
" alright senpai I know what you can do pleasure me in my chambers" Blackwhite asked and you know what I went through with it because I was an idiot.
"How far are we Daisuki sir" Kamiro asked commander Daisuki aboard a S class cruiser. Daisuki had staked everything on this mission he had lost a member of his family and didn't want to repeat that back at the Retreat (a base of operations within the ditrornorgy government) he had told kamiro to stay out of this mission but he insisted on it that he would 'find his husband' so in the end Daisuki lost the argument. "We'll be approaching the rendezvous point in about 15 minutes Renji is the Drogonslayer ready" Daisuki said. Renji Todo was a feared warrior far and wide; he was from a prestigious family where he was twelfth in line to the Amethrius throne in other words he would never become a king so he became a centinel a warrior of royalty. A centinel was someone of royalty who could never descend to the throne. Renji's dream was to reach the same fame as his elder sister who was of the knights of Romathise(the thirteen heads of the centinel's regime). "You know it Daisuki-sama! As long as my cutie here becomes my husband"Renji was referring to the leaf haired Ryuketsu. Ryuketsu made a 'Aww' to Renji. It would seem to Kamiro that they were in love of sorts. "Alright we have arrived time to move" Daisuki told everyone once they reached their designation. As they made their way to Castlerque the home of the queen they were stopped by 10 huge men the size of sumos "ah we meet again Slicu the manslayer I see you've found some new employers as well how I've missed the crome crusaders we had such good times didn't we" Slicu Tomio was apart of a terrorist group called the Crome crusaders that caused havoc on the seven kingdoms of Gensyokyo until they were outed and executed on two members escaped execution Slicu Tomio and Gorobuchi Orobon Slicu swore his oath by Renzaikyu-Arijisama so Renzaikyu post poned his death as long as he fought for his kingdom. Slicu was from a race of tsubomi that produced offspring through their tentacles that they summoned during breeding they were called Ojoumatubonu(tentacle beasts of sin). Slicu summoned his sword "'oh holy Master of ricariu I summon your sword as my own soul protect me oh great God of fertility and may my foe perish at your magnificent blade' you guys go I'll handle these guys you two stay back and help" kiwawa and Arakawa stayed behind to help slicu defeat Gorobuchi and his goons while kamiro,Ryuketsu and Renji save Otsujin.
After I had passionate sex with Blackwhite I decide to take a walk out to the garden it was beautiful the plant life reminded me of home mom used to love plants mainly petunia flowers. How I miss her I hope one day I can visit a garden with Tatsumaki if I can convince him to surrender and the council of Amaki does sentence him to death. Then out of nowhere I hear an explosion. "No its the queen I knew I shouldn't have left her side" I rush to the queens room where I find her fine but Kamiro is there too what is he doing here. "Otsu-kun I'm here to rescue and kill this wench"Kamiro said aggressively.
Well this was just great how was I going to get out of this situation?