The Drawing

Info - asking for rough sex, hard day at work, yelling at child

"Daddy!" Aura called. I ran a hand down my face. I loved my daughter but work had actually been hell. I didn't get on with the director at ALL. I couldn't play princess tea party, or store, or haunted mermaid, I just couldn't.

"Hey angel," said my beautiful wife, she kissed my lips.

"Had a hellish day, can I take out my anger on that pussy later?" I growled in her ear. She shivered.

"Yes, but you'll have to wait, she took an extra long nap, I'm guessing she'll want extra play time". I groaned.

"I know baby," she said, and kissed my cheek.

"Daddy!" Aura hugged my leg. I hugged her lightly and tried to go to my room to change. She clung to my leg. Usually this game was cute. I grabbed her under her arms and pulled her off.

"I need to show you something," she said excitedly.

"Not now baby," I sighed.

"Please please please," she begged and pinched my leg. That was the straw that broke the camels back.

"Aura, do as your told! Leave me alone, I need to get changed!" I snapped and stalked away as she wailed.

I began to get undressed in the room, feeling guilty but tired. Y/n came in a moment later with her arms crossed.

"You won't be getting shit later tonight. Why did you yell at her?" She demanded.

"She was getting on my nerves," I said weakly.

"She's four Timothée, she doesn't understand," she said angrily.

"I-I know, fuck, let me go apologize," I sighed.

I went out of the room and saw her on the couch, red faced, tears falling down quickly.

"Baby girl," I said and placed her on my lap. To my shock she immediately hugged me and cried into my shirt.

"I'm sorry for being a bad girl," she cried.

"No, no, sweetie, daddy was being mean. I'm so sorry. Can you please forgive me?"

"Yes, can I show you what I made?"

"Yeah sweetie, I'd love to see," I said. She jumped up happily and presented me with a framed picture. It was small, but colorful. In it was two figures, one tall and thin with very curly hair, one small and tubby with bows in their curly hair. Hearts were all around. In the corner were words "said by Aura and written by mommy. ''My favorite part of day is when daddy comes home!'"

My heart broke and healed itself with cuteness all at once. I pulled her into a huge burly hug. She giggled.

"I love it!" I told her. The next day, when my Director screamed about me because of my feet placement, I took the picture out of my bag, and was able to smile.