Have Some Family

Info - orphan reader, forgetful Timothée, found family, a lil bit of a needy Timmy, dead parents

"It's just hard this time of year, you know with family," I said after the millionth time Timmy had asked what was wrong after he got back from holidays with his family.

"Why baby, didn't you have a fun time with your.....oh," he said and his face trembled.

"Baby," he immediately yanked me into his lap and kissed me all over my face.

"I'm so so sorry, I forgot," he said and petted my hair.

"Lucky you," I muttered.

"How can I make it up to you? Would you like to visit your parents graves? Do you want me to spoil and distract you all day long?"

"You don't need to do anything," I said, leaning back against his rapidly expanding chest.

"What if I took you to my parents house? They already think of you like a daughter, I just didn't invite you because I'm an asshole who thought you'd want Christmas Eve alone with your family,"

I could feel him cringe. I did have other family, but nothing was the same as parents. I had felt too sad to leave the house and go to my other family members.

"Yeah Timmy, I'd like that," I said, and leaned back to kiss him.

"Baby, your kisses still give me butterflies you know?" He said.

"So do yours angel."

We packed up after Timothée called his parents. Nicole screeched with delight and said she would start cooking and call Pauline right away.

"Baby you look good enough to lick," he said when I got in a fancy red and white outfit.

"Well save it for later baby, I don't want to scar your family," I said gently but I did let him give me a long kiss full of tongue and breast grabbing.

"Will that hold you over?" I asked as we got in the car.

"Hmmm, we'll see, you seem to get sexier every moment," he chuckled. He drove with one hand on the wheel and the other protectively on my thigh. We got there and he darted forward to wrap me in his arms.

"I'm sorry again, I'll never forget again how hard it is during this time," he said gently. I sniffed and thanked him. We walked to his parent's door hand in hand.

"Y/N!" Nicole said excitedly.

"Hello Nicole," I said gently.

"Marc, Pauline, they're here," she called. I hugged them all, and was invited inside. To my surprise, my favorite meal had been made.

"Wow, thank you Nicole," I said happily.

"Oh I was happy to do it," she waved me away.

After the delicious dinner, I was presented with some candy and a new dress. I was shocked I'd gotten gifts.

"I need to tell you something," Pauline said, taking me to the side.

"What?" I asked.

"Timmy says he really loved you yesterday, he said he's thinking about more serious steps. I was wondering how you feel because my whole family was thrilled with the news."

"I adore him, I'd love to take serious steps with him."

"Yay!" She said and hugged me.

"I've never had a sister," she sighed as she rocked me back and forth.

"Me either," I giggled.

"Well, you're family now, and if he's ever an asshole, you come to big sister Pauline and I'll beat him up like I did when we were kids," she told me.

"Did you really?"

"Naw, he was never quite annoying enough for that."

"Well, I'm just glad to have some family."