NOT MY FREEDOM

I woke up and got ready for school when I got there someone screamed out ',y/n!' So turn around and see my best friend linzy I gave her a hug and ask ',why were you calling me?' ',well there is a famous person that's going to pick one of us!' Said linzy ',For what?' I asked linzy she just shrugged we walked away and I hoped that I wasn't going to get chosen. I went to my classes and went on with my day but at my 3rd class which was math a tall man came in with a hoodie with a skull on it 💀 ☠ it look weird and the man had a really deep voice the man was looking around and glance at me then he stared to talk to the teacher I got goosebumps thinking whats gonna happen and who was going to get picked and so class started it look like the man was testing how we acted so I tried to do my work not thinking about the man  I looked around to see all of the ladys in my class puting on makeup you can see there trying to get chosen after class the tall man was asking lots of questions to the math teacher I was listening to them it was hard to hear all I Hurd was how old is she and what is her parents names after that i went home to see my mom really happy I got scared because my mother is never that happy the door bell went off she ran to the door and opened it there was the man my stomach stared to fell sick did I get chosen what were they going to do? Mother took a suitcase and called me down she told me ',he is your new legal guardian,' wait what! Mother showed me a paper that had a guy's name it said josh he had my freedom in his hands I tried not to cry and hold it in so I went with the tall man I was shaking even If I want to run I couldn't I was to shocked to hear what I just Hurd.