getting to know some of them

As I ran down the hallway through the stairs I bumped into someone I fell to the floor  a nice man with blonde cruly hair helped me up and ask are you hungry we talked and I figure out his name was smash i  may have zooned off and i looked at the clock on the wall it said it was 11:00 I hard the Plate get put in the microwave and i snapped back to reality he ask a lot of dum questions and I could tell he was trying to make small talk with me so I just went along with it.

      after a while the microwave went off he went and grabbed the plate and placed it in front of me there was stake and mashed potato and green beans I ate all of it in like 2 seconds and me and smashing made small talk after a while it was 12:54 and we said goodnight (I added smashing in there for you all be happy)

I went to the closest to see it filled with clothes in my sise too so I picked a hoddie with a benie and black leggings and fell asleep when I woke up it was 7:00 in the morning so I went downstairs and saw a man in the kitchen with blonde hair short shirt hair and big and tall kinda scary but he look like a softy I went and sat down at the table "do you want some coffee?" His voice was so deep and soft I could fall asleep it was nice he gave me a cup and sat down next to me "what's your name?" "Y/n yours"  (I'm just gonna call them by there nickname plz dont hate me)"narrator" he made some small talk like what's you fav color like that

after a while I figure out that he was in army that was cool I guess then someone else came downstairs I looked at the man IT WAS THE MAN THAT TRYED TO KILL ME OHHHHHH "hey jucy" narrator says I look at the man named jucy and he glares at me like if your besty ignored you kinda glare and I look at my coffee and don't look back after I was done I put it back in the sink

I go back to the room and Change in to jeans and a different hoddie with a skull and the boys on it (yes I did put there hoddie in it) I go back downstairs I can't stay in a small room for that long I go look around down stairs and see the man named jucy I was scared "hey I'm sorry for what I did" jucy says i don't know if I forgive him but I let in "it's ok" I say "so your name is y/n" jucy says I nodded "that's a really cute name for you"

...ok I don't really like compliments WAIT IS HE REALLY TRYING TO FLURT hell no I just met him I could be trying to find a argument but I'll let that go I walk to the couch and sit down I kinda feel a little better but not to much he sits down and make small talk like 30 minutes later he actually is nice and sweet kinda weird but ok we talked and I wasn't afraid for a minute I kinda forgot what happened.

(OK so far it's ok but I hope you all like it 🙏 🤲 plz put in the comments what I should change)