Introduction

Have you EVER had a Nightmare? I’m sure you have! Probably not as much as this girl does… 

There was this girl that lived in this old built house, from the 1800s. Its walls and doors were painted as good as the NEWEST, generation house that we have now. This girl whose name is Fern. Fern is a sweet, kind, and shy girl. She is only 10 years old! Her mother and father were not very nice people at all! Fern was Mentally, Physically, and EMOTIONALLY abused, by her mother and father. Keep in mind, she is ONLY 10! Everyday Fern went to school when she lived in Italy. Her teacher Mrs. Villarreal kept asking her if she was okay. Mrs. Villarreal was really worried about Fern. Everyday Fern went to school she always had bruises on her face, arms, legs, back, etc. One day, when her teacher came up to her she was going to give Fern a pencil cause she asked for one. Her teacher was moving at a really fast pace because she was in a rush, because she had a Quiz with another student. In History class. Mrs. Villarreal, is a parapro (Special-Ed Teachers helper) and when she put her hand out fastly, to give Fern the pencil, Fern flinched super bad and jerked back, panicking. That's when Mrs. Villarreal knew something was going on, at home behind closed doors. *Read more to find out!!!*