Part 1- The Flashbacks

When I was born, my lungs were not fully developed. My mothers name is Clover, and my fathers name is Waylen. My mother used to smoke and be under the influence of drugs. My father is an alcoholic, all he did was drink and drink. When I was about 5 years old, all I could remember was my dad pinning me against the wall and doing bad things to me. When I was trying to tell my mother what had happened she did not care at ALL. My mother just said; ‘Oh well. It’s not my problem, it's all on you my dear.’ When father was doing all that stuff to me, he was threatening me with a Gun to not tell anybody that he did that to me. I was scared for my life, he was physically pointing the Gun at me. I screamed. And said; ‘OKAY, I WON’T! PLEASE DON’T HURT ME!’ Father had lowered his Gun. I am now 10 years old, and my mother and father are still staying with me. But I don’t feel safe with them or this house. When I lived back in Italy, my teacher Mrs. Villarreal was a really nice teacher, and I trusted her a lot. She was my favorite teacher. One time when she was giving me a pencil, I flinched super and started to have a Panic Attack, because at that time my mother had hit me and it started to get really bad. There was one point when my OWN mother had broken my nose, because she punched it super hard. She was mad at me because I got FOOD. My father always came home from a bar drunk and I was the only one who didn’t want him to fall and harm himself, as much as he already has, as being an alcoholic. I’m just going to call my mother Clover, because I don’t really count her as my mother because she wouldn’t care if I died or not. As my father walked through the door staggering, on his feet, he was about to fall over and pass out. You could just see it, that's how drunk he was. He had multiple Bud Lights and some Budwisers. All he cared about was himself. He never worried about me or mom. So guess who was the little 10 year old, who caught her dad, from falling to the ground and possibly, busting his head? Oh right. I remember who it was. It was me… The girl who does everything around the house. There was this one time when I snuck to school, out my window because Clover and Waylen were fighting and a mother that was under the influence of drugs and being HIGH at the same time and a father that all he does is drink, their fights are really physical. There was a time when I was about 3 years old, when they threw glass vases at each other and mother was the one who had the most wounds, scars, and cuts. But she didn’t care. All she fucking cares about is getting high and always wanting to smoke/vape. And all Waylen wanted to do is drink and get drunk.