A new beginning

Zia PoV ;

Today my name changed from Miss to Mrs Zayn. I have removed the burden of my mother. She is being worried since long. Now I am determined to give her only happiness.Dadi was holding my sharara (skirt) while i was climbing the stairs to my room.I just thought of Zayn, why did he agree to marry me. I come from a middle class and totally opposite to his style . I wish the people in this house treat me well. I guarantee dadi from everyone because she is so unlike the people from rich class .

I went to my bedroom and sat in the middle of the bed waiting for Zayn.The room was just beautiful.i haven't been to a room like this before.their was a guitar on the corner of the room and it was just elegant,grand .but not my taste all boyish. It's been two hours I have been waiting here. I got up and went out of the room and the house is dark.didn't check the time. I searched the clock and figured it's 2 in the midnight. Why isn't Zayn here yet .

I went down stairs with my wedding dress. I didn't want to change until I meet Zayn. I went to the main door and saw the driver sitting outside.

" Bhai sab (brother) do u know where is Zayn?"

" Madam actually , Sir has gone out" he said.

"Where??,it's 2 in the midnight."

"Nearby.."

"Can you take me,please."

"Uhmm..aahh.."

"What's wrong !! Is he okay."

"Mam he is fine.the thing is .."

" No things and wings . I want to meet him please ."

What if something had happen ..it's my responsibility to look after.as I was thinking he called me to go.
He stopped near an apartment .

" what's this??"

He didn't say anything .

"Why did you bring me here?".

"Please go to apartment in the first floor."

I got up and went to the first floor .there was a door which was half opened. I didn't want to enter without permission. So I went to ring the bell. As I was about to ring I heard Zayn's voice .

"Silly sweet heart.do u think I married her because I loved her. You know the plan right.after Purab marries Alia am going to kick her out as she took my sister's happiness from her."

" I know Z.but I feel like dadi loves her.shw won't agree."

"True, am going to torture her in such away that she won't be able to live in my house and she here's I would get out".

"Yeah..what a plan..Z , then dadi can't say anything .and that's when I enter your house."

"What about tonight?"

"I'll spend it here.with you."

I just fell on the ground.how could he do this. I am not a toy .And I never loved Purab .Iva..oh my god he had misunderstood me..
I got up and went to the car. I asked the driver to drive and told him not to tell anyone about this.

I changed my clothes.tears won't stop flowing from my eyes. I must tell him.when I took my phone . I remember Iva .I can't ruin her life.If I say the truth he would marry her and torture her. And he already has a girl .whom he never told ..thinking of this I fell asleep in the bed.

"Good morning dadi"

"Good morning beta"

"Where is Z,"

"Who ??"

"Oh am sorry you are not used to his pet name .where is Zayn ??"

"Ooh so you call him Z"

"Yeah all of us" Alia said.

"He wasn't at the room last night."

"What dadi asked "

Some one was yawning loud. I turned back its Zayn.how come ,

" oh come on spectacles  ! Don't tell them also  you can't see anything without those glasses like last night "

He winked .
Everyone sitting in the table laughed .
My face turned red.how come he speak like this.and on top of that he lied.

"Stop those stupid jokes on my bahu Z. Don't insult her"

"Oh ..dadi...."

"Chup (quiet). No more talks .come and sit here.as usual always late."

We had breakfast.It went well. I went to clean and dadi said me it's not my work and robin would do.

I was sitting beside her when Zayn came.dadi asked me to go to the room which I wasn't willing to. I went upstairs behind him.and he shut the door on my  face.

I know this would happen . I knocked the door.he opened and said

"Can't you see , I shut it in your face so that you understand I have no interest to take you inside the room."

"But dadi ..."

"What ???"

Dadi came there and was looking at us.he hold my hand and asked me to come inside .he locked the door and said.

"You know I love my dadi a lot and don't you dare to black mail me "

Saying this he trampled my feet with his shoe.tears fell from my eyes as I couldn't bear the pain.And then he removed his shoe.

Z's PoV ;

I couldn't bear when I saw tears in her eyes. Her eyes says something.something very true.she is struggling .. My heart says something which I didn't feel when I met Tanu. I must tell it to Alia.

"Alia, are you busy ??"
I knocked her door.

"No,Bhai " and she opened the door.

"Alia I want to talk to you."

"Yes,Bhai keep going ."

"I think we are wrong."

"Wrong ???"where ??"

"That spectacles looks like good one.I mean I know I just spent a week with her.her eyes tell me that she is telling the truth an.."

"Bhai..are you alright??"

"Yeah,am fine. why??"

" I think she is hypnotising you"

"What ???"

"Bhai , that's how she turned Purab .see just a week and you are on her side. I know these kind of girls they really dangerous double timer ."

"What ???"
"yeah Bhai , see who she has changed you "

"No way I would. Now only I got what she is ..thank yew Alia ."

"Sure bro ,please be careful.."

I left her room.yeah,Alia is right.she  might be hypnotising me .she did say she is highly educated ..
I went to the room and saw her reading a book. I glanced at the book it says " meditation the best medicine ".

"So this is what you are, huh.."

She kept quiet.i pulled the book from her hand.
"Give me the book."
"Why would I ??"
"It's just a book"
"Not a book, it's the secret key for your aim"

"What nonsense you are taking.it's just a way to keep one self from stress ."

I read the prologue only because I am not interested in reading. I just read her  book.but all her books were on psychology ..so can't trust her.

I went back to bed as I have a concert tomorrow.