Next Topic

Z PoV;

Like everyone says honey moon is honey moon. Something really strange happened and I know it's not the first time but this time it was different. I saw love and care in her eyes. She was beautiful to me, her skin smooth and....

I shook my heads from the thoughts. I looked at her she was half past asleep. We didn't utter a word since then. Yeah this happened last time also we did avoid each other then.

Today we are travelling back home. It's been 7 hours in the same plane.yeah today, finally. I want to take revenge but not in this way. What matters the most is I send her back to her parental home and get married to Tanu.

After about 11 hours we reached home. Dadi was happy to see both of us. She came closer to Zia's ear and said something and they both giggled. I went to the room and shut the door. Tanu called me and was yelling. She was right so I kept quiet. I must ask Zia to leave the house right away.

After 15 minutes she came in. I already took a shower and was speaking to my lawyer. She seems so tired but I didn't care. If she would stay anymore I don't know what would happen. Dadi would be asking her so called daughter in law I need my grand child and so on.

She went to the bathroom and came back after a shower. I was lying on the bed.

" I need to talk to you"

"Yeah"

" I ....I ..."

I was so tired I fell asleep and didn't know what happened. The phone buzzed and I woke up. It was Tanu. How long are you going to take?? She said me. Wait I can't do anything quick. While I was sleeping I realised that Dadi, she is their I must find away to tell something to Dadi or she has to do something big that Dadi would send her out.

The next moment Tanu barged in and started crying.

"Now what did I do??"

"You keep telling me this every time, you know what to do."

"I know but dadi is a problem."

" Z I don't want to hear such lame excuses now. I have always loved you and you have loved me..."

Just then Zia entered. I stood up and she smiled at me.

What's wrong with her.she is smiling at me.

"I want to talk to you personally."

Tanu looked at me, her face looked annoyed but I had to do this.

"Tanu it's something personal."

She left the room with hatred. I looked at Zia who had been standing their like a statue. I looked the door behind her.

" I want a favour from you."

Zia PoV;

I was literally sad when I saw Zayn and Tanu together in our room. I knew my place. He can never be mine. Dadi left today with her sister to their home town. She was happy seeing me returned after the honey moon with a slight change in my behaviour. We shared good byes and Zayn went to his room. He told me he wanted to talk to me personally but I couldn't guess what it was. Fear filled my stomach on to the topic what he would discuss. Hundreds of questions were running in my head. And I didn't want to disappoint him on what ever he asked cause I had already fell deeply in Love with him. His tortures were no more a torture to me. And when I felt like adjusting and compromising with him. I see him in a new perspective. He was different from the rock star I knew. He was calm, happy going and had a care free mind.my thoughts were shocked when he asked me to sit.