ೃ⁀➷I Wanna Dance With Somebody⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I would prefer if there was like one more chapter before this but I have no idea what to put in that said chapter so here we are 🤷‍♀️

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

A few weeks had passed since we last saw our main character, Vanny, and her trusty sidekick Colors. I wonder what they are up to now 🤔

~~~~~

"COOOOOLLLLLLLOOOOORRRRRSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!" Someone, more specifically Rey, shouted calmly. She was running around the house looking for the brunette. Colors ran to Vanny's room. "OH FUCK HIDE ME" Colors pleaded as she looked at Vanny with worry. "What the hell did you do this time?" Vanny shook her head disappointedly. Colors slammed the door shut and pressed her back against it.

"Vanny, if I die," Colors ignored her question. "Will you please tell that one guy on instagram who looks like Ed Sheeran that I think he looks very attractive?"

"No"

"Well fuck you too then"

"COLORS, YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW" Rey shouted again. Vanny was now at her peak of curiosity to see what Colors did to make someone this mad.

Rey then casually kicked the door down and started stomping on Colors, who was curled up in the fetus position crying. "Oh shit" Vanny said flabbergasted at the scene. "Anyways" Vanny then went  back on her Goofy phone and scrolled through uh emo shit idk what's in Vanny's search history 🤷‍♀️

"HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE" Colors screamed.

"YAMZ TEACHES ME RUSSIAN YOU ОЧЕНЬ ОСКОРБИТЕЛЬНОЕ ОСКОРБЛЕНИЕ!!"

"HE DOES WHAT NOW"

After a while of bickering and fighting Rey finally stopped beating the shit outta Colors (so emotional 😢😢) and then went back downstairs to go raid their food pantry.

"Wait a second" Colors said as she got up from the floor "Rey kicking me multiple times somehow reminded me that we have prom like idk tomorrow or some shit"

"Wait what" Vanny looked up from her phone to look at her silly friend.

"That's what I'm saying!"

Silence.

"Wanna just yolo and go"

"Sure el oh el"

Then they went to Walgreens (which is definitely a clothes store)

~~~~~

"Uh, Colors?" Vanny said, trying to get the brunette's attention.

"Yeah?"

"Why was Rey yelling at you earlier?"

"Oh, because I said her wyens were stupid and trash"

Vanny then made an 🤨 face and slowly walked away from Colors, not really knowing what a Wyen was but whatever. Once she was out of earshot, she hastily ran to the other side of the store. She looked through the diverse options of clothes and dresses, from red to green, hot pink to unicorn blue orange red green jngigot. (That is a real color btw bc I said so)

Then, she saw it.

(I searched grundge dress so here you go vanny 😠)

(Edit: nvm this is better for your tastes 👌)

Vanny picked it up like it was made of pure Shuichi ball hair and held it close to her chest. She then ran outta the store bc shop lifting is cool.

~~~~~

It was the day of the prom. Vanny was super duper nervous 🥺 her 12 foot blonde hair and her short tiny petite figure shuddered at the thought of going to pwom. 🥺🥺 Yamz and Yun drove them in their magical Nikolai schoolbus to school bc they're silly like that.

(Colors outfit btw):

"Have a good time!" Vanny's parents said and then they dropped them off and left, occasionally running over some people but who cares really they're just side characters

The inside of the school gym was like literally any cliché Disney movie prom would be, so I will not be describing it. Instead, YOU describe it 😡

"Cockily wockily I am shockily" Colors said shockily as she stepped in. Her blue eyes widened at the sight of the once sweat smelling gym. Distracted with her own thoughts, Vanny didn't even notice Colors saying that she's gonna find the "Ginger guy" before running off and leaving Vanny alone.

And vulnerable.

😨 that sounded weird.

Anyways when Vanny finally got her head out of the clouds (probably thinking about Shuichi's teeny tiny cock) she saw a blur of blonde hair in the corner of her stinky poopoo orb.

Kaede. She was wearing a beautiful pink dress and her hair was up in a bun. She looked gorgeous. But there was somebody different with Kaede, not the usual Byakuya or Barbie.

It was Shuichi.

They were dancing to one of the songs that was playing. Their graceful moves made Vanny's heart hardened every step they took. But, when Vanny looked closer, she saw that Shuichi's face looked a bit bored or even disappointed. That gave Vanny a little bit of hope.

A bit of hope to show Kaede what's rightfully hers (Vanny's inner badboy alpha Jake is coming out)

As Vanny confidently strided to the center of the dance floor, a certain song started playing that perfectly matched her mood.

Oh, I wanna dance with somebody.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

Guess who was the ginger guy 🥴