Wesley 

I spot Jules sitting in the dining hall, she's animatedly talking as a group of girls surround her. some seem envious and some genuinely interested and I understand why they would be both since Jules is fucking smart and who wouldn't be shit jealous of that. I also noticed that much like me she's always surrounded by people and she always knows at least more than one person in every room. take the library for example- Everyone kept coming up to her and she declared that the library wasn't working out anymore.

I take a seat across from her as she sighs

"You're like an annoying pest Wesley! what do you want?" she asked me as soon as I sat down looking at her with a confused stare. I didn't get this either, she likes everyone but me and I just get so frustrated by it.

"I love your sarcasm as always Riley but I aced my revision test" I inform her already pulling out the folded paper from my pockets as she stares at me with a soft smile. I stop my movements looking at her as I internally feel my heart swoon. Jesus, I liked it when her smile was directed at me and not everyone else. I only look at her for a flitting moment before I pass over the paper.

she analyzes it and frowns every once in a while, I watch her with clammy hands as May approaches. She's Devin's girlfriend who always lingers around. I haven't told Devin yet but I need to. she tells someone to move before she takes a seat next to me, her hand brushing my shoulder to divert my attention as I look at her and nod in acknowledgement.

"You knew half of these on my test," she says passing it over as I nod, I did but I also had a killer match on the day of the test so I spent more time practising rather than studying all of the material.

"Wes! Can you help me out?" May's unusually low-pitched voice asks as I look at her, her head is attached to my jacket as I move back but see her necklace caught in my zipper. 

"The fuck Binx?" Devin asks standing directly behind Jules whose eyes go wide Turning around, I quickly unzip the jacket not bothering to see if I'm pulling May's head as I take it off and hand it to her.

"Look man it was caught, I would never-"

"Save it" he snaps as I falter slightly before getting up, I see Jules sipping some drink as she watches may with narrowed eyes.

"Devin this may come as a surprise but your friend isn't trying to get with your girlfriend and your girlfriend is been cheating on you for about I want to say 7 weeks" Jules states as I grimace, She needs to seriously work on her tone and delivery and filter.

"what? you bitch!" may gasp as she quickly climbs off her seat and reaches Devin, seems like she's finally picking his side.

"I think you Devin should talk to Damien and start counting the hickeys," she says as Devin frowns looking at May's neck, despite her turtle neck the red patches are blatantly obvious. I don't bother sticking around as start to walk to my car.

"Wesley wait up!" I hear Jules call as she wraps around a scarf and puts on her coat, I almost want my jacket back but not worth whatever that was. She walks alongside me as we exit the hall, A cold winter breeze hits my chest and I shiver feeling a pricking sensation in my nose.

"That was petty of me huh?" she asks as I see her red nose and I smile nodding my head

"Yeah sorry for dragging you into that, I feel like I ruined all my chances of being friends with you," I tell her honestly as she frowns, We reach my car alongside the curb.

"I don't dislike you, Wesley you know that right?" she asks me as I raise an eyebrow to which she rolls her eyes

"Fine okay, you're annoying but not in a disliked way," she tells me as I laugh, A full blow laugh escapes me as I settle into a smile unlocking the car.