1891-1900

Chapter 1891: Lan Wu was born

"What? You, do you really want to sleep with him?" Yun Ruoyue stared at Chu Xuanchen in disbelief.

At this moment, Mo Li next to him heard that, after the corners of his mouth twitched fiercely, he changed his smiling face and leaned toward Chu Xuanchen, "Master, you, do you really want to sleep with me?"

Seeing Mo Li's excitement, Chu Xuanchen immediately said: "Who is going to sleep with you, this king is teasing the princess."

Mo Li immediately helped his forehead and vomited blood, "Master, you were joking. I thought you were serious, which made me happy!"

When Chu Xuanchen heard this, he backed away in fright, "Mo Li, you are so perverted, you actually said this to this king!"

"My lord, why are you so afraid of me? Don't you want to sleep with me? I just had a struggle in my heart, and I finally made up my mind later. If the lord needs it, in fact, I... I can also sacrifice myself. It's yours!" Mo Li leaned toward Chu Xuanchen and said softly.

"Get out!" Chu Xuanchen went crazy!

Seeing that the prince was frightened by himself, Mo Li raised his eyebrows proudly. On pervert, the prince was not his opponent.

Yun Ruoyue glanced at the two silently, "Okay, since you want to sleep together so much, I will do it for you. I won't disturb you, I will take a step ahead."

With that, she walked forward.

Chu Xuanchen hurriedly grabbed her, leaned to her ear, and said gently: "Yue'er, don't be angry, you don't have the kung fu foundation, it is too difficult to learn acupuncture. I think you are disappointed, sad, and can't bear to hit you , I just teased you. However, I did teasing you, so I have to be punished. Then fine me to warm your bed tonight, right?"

"You, you want to be beautiful, I won't tell you anymore." Yun Ruoyue's face blushed, and she wished to find a hole in it.

-

At night, the breeze is breezy, and the sweet osmanthus fragrance comes from time to time in the Star Pavilion.

The quarter moon was high in the sky, and the surroundings were silent. Chu Xuanchen hugged Yun Ruoyue and carefully unbuttoned her chest. "Yue'er, we haven't had that for a long time. Are you sure, tonight, is that okay?"

Yun Ruoyue buried her head in his arms and flushed with shame, "If you think it is okay, you can. If you think it is not, then I will leave now."

"No, I've been looking forward to this day for several months, but you can't leave." Chu Xuanchen said, turning over and pressing on Yun Ruoyue, looking at her affectionately.

In the moonlight, he could see her shy face clearly, he couldn't help but chuckle, and kissed her lips, the kiss was lingering and intoxicated.

The two have not been close for a long time, and now they can finally meet each other frankly, like a long drought and rain, dry wood meets a raging fire, and they are tightly integrated.

-

Early the next morning, when Yun Ruoyue and Chu Xuanchen woke up, they received a message.

Lan Wu was born, and he was a son.

King Jin was very happy. He sent people into the palace to report to the emperor that night. The emperor and the queen were very happy and gave the children a lot of things.

Now that King Jin has a son, he has rekindled his fighting spirit, and he has begun to contact his old ministries, and he is ready to go on a big fight.