Back to act / 1

Four pov

I was chasing Loser and Spongy as the others watch but "something" came like a meteor I saw someone who I thought to never be seen again my old best friend Two..I was stunned yet I choose to act my way out of it "Get out of the way! Go.. Go be there with the other fans!" I shout Two seems offended that I don't remember him.., Two then decided to take what I have longed for a show Two stood there with pride spreading his words of his show called TPOT battling for his powers?! How crazy is he?! I wanted to say something but I stuttered so I didn't say anything till everyone started to pick Two's side of the show.. I was left with 14 of my contestants 40 of them choose someone else how.. How dare they?! Ugh! I was furious, boiling inside with infuriating anger I wanted to strangle Two but I didn't then X left me.. Everything just flashed before my eyes.

Me and Two we're playing in the sand box yet flashing fast like the wind it switched X to Two X to Two again and again my head was spinning as fast as lightning nothing made sense.. My head hurts so much I need to rest. "Do you Four?" "Do you deserve to rest without grudges?" "Does everything need to be explained to you?!" "You deserve nothing Four."

"Huh?! -" I shout in unison I woke up from what they call a nightmare..I look around my surroundings no one was around I got up on my feet and started to walk soon I saw me last few contestants awake and uh well? As Leafy saw me she turned to me and waved "Good morning Four!" Leafy exclaims happily "Oh Good morning Leafy" I greet as she walks to me 'What's wrong?" Leafy asked worried "What do you mean?" I asked rubbing the back of my head "Don't act dumb with me Four!, I'll ask again what's wrong" Leafy ask sternly this time I sigh as I pat her head "I'll tell you later" I spoke as I walked away she will be after me and I know Leafy likes her answers answered with no excuses. I sat down at the cliff side and looked at the sky "Hum..Its very peaceful and quite this very hour" I whispered softly I hear a branch crack must be Leafy as she thinks I don't know she's there I guess a lone tune will pump me up,

" We were playing in the sand
  And you found a little band
  You told me you fell in love with it
  Hadn't gone as I planned "

" When you had to bid adieu
  Said you'd never love anew
  I wonder if I could hold it
  And fall in love with it too "

" You told me to buy a pony
  But all I wanted was you. "

" Mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm"

"ooh-ooh-ooh~"

"Mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm"

"ooh-ooh-ooh~"

"Mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm, mmm-mmm-mmm, mmm-mmm-mmm"

"ooh-ooh-ooh~"

"Mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm, mmm-mmm-mmm, mmm-mmm-mmm"

"ooh-ooh-ooh~"

"Ooh-ooh-ooh~, ooh-ooh-ooh~"

  "I didn't know you knew this song Four" Leafy spoke smiling surprising me I must have forgotten that Leafy was here watching me guess I was to into the song, "Well I do, What are you doing here" I asked changing the subject like if I don't know the reason your here "I have reasons" Leafy chuckles reasons? Those reasons must be wanting answers then "Kay..?" I replied narrowing my eyes to the sky "Y'know the song kind of represents your past," Leafy softly says sitting next to me "How so?" I ask narrowing my eyes to Leafy "We we're playing in the sand" "What does that have to do with anything?" "Really? We're is a past tense meaning you we're playing with Two or X" Leafy claims "And the sand must be the sandbox back at equation playground.." I spoke slowly "When you had to bid adieu, Said you'd never love anew And fall in love with it too" "Bid as in goodbye in other terms I bid you farewell" "Never love anew, X love anew" "X fall in love with it too X didn't fall in love tho-" Leafy takes a breath to keep going "I'm not saying X loves Two but would rather be safer with Two" Leafy claims gesturing her hands around "You told me to buy a pony But all I wanted was you" "I know you didn't do everything for X but I know they we're the only thing you wanted" Leafy says "Ouch," I spoke broken "Sorry Four, I had to break it down for you" Leafy said in a apologetic tone "It's fine Leafy, it isn't your fault." I shrug acting not hurt from those words "We'll find a way to get X back Four.." Leafy soothingly says "For now we wait," Leafy adds as she stood up "I'll be going now so you can have some time to your self" Leafy waves me good bye as I nod.

  I look back at the sky I sigh in tire oh X.. I'm so sorry and Two you deserve X not me.. I'm a terrible friend only if I didn't act my way then just maybe just maybe everything would be different I'd be with X and Two all I'm a happy friendship but yet I made a choice and it's to act.. Why must the world be so cruel?! Those who left me probably made the better choice since I can't even keep my contestants with me so I'm a terrible host why do I even put up to anything anymore I've lost most of my contestants and I've lost my only co-host tho, I at least have Leafy for me yet everyone else seems to be here for the BFDI than for me oh?, who am I kidding why would they even be here for me I've been terrible to them from the very start.

—————
Hi!! This is the first chapter of this book! I hope you liked it :)

And if you have read my book "Stay in Touch" and saw the end well I've changed decision I'm gonna still make Object related books but the book is done.