love at the night

I was like always in heaven, but one night me and Barracuda, who recently died had to get down on earth, to protect a girl, well if I'm honest I had No idea why even us, as Barracuda spoke to me:„I'm kinda nervous about protecting this girl...” „Tsk, don't worry it'll be-” I stopped talking as I saw her „easy...” ending my sentence, as I realized what a beauty she actually was, her hair shines like diamond and as long as a wave, her skin reminded me of white chocolate and her eyes so shining like a star, oh how I was in love, like Cupid hit me with one of his arrows „I see you're in love.” said Barracuda laughing, I looked at him and said:„Shut up! Alright?” but he laughed at me, but this girl believed in angels, so she noticed me. Me and Barracuda protected her this night till she was home „thank you both, little angels.” she spoke politely, like a melody in my own ears, I said sounding like I fell in love:„Your welcome..” she giggled at me and went in her house, closing the door „Yeah.” said Barracuda cheeky „You're in love.” I looked at him angry, but on other hand he was right tho, I am in love with this beautiful girl. we flew back to heaven and I couldn't stop thinking about her, her outfit looked so sweet on her!! But there was a worry, she could die, what If she doesn't come to heaven? What if she goes to hell or gets reborn immediately after she dies..? Maybe I shouldn't worry cause she gave an homeless man money, helped an old lady to corss the street and saved a Child's life, she will definitely see me again! But she would be very old then for me. Oh well, maybe tomorrow I'll see her again.