Cupid isn't cruel

The next day, I heard people talking about love, Cupid and Valentine, to be honest I was interested but Eva said:“Don't listen to these conversations..„ Me and Barracuda were confused “Why not?„ we both asked, Eva sighed and mentioned that those people talking about it Say Cupid is cruel, but he isn't cruel! He's a nice guy... Or angel am not sure, but Barracuda seem to kinda understand that people think Cupid Could be cruel “Well.„ he said “Maybe they say that because Cupid choose then and another one to be a couple but then a few weeks later Thier love gets a new one cause if Cupid.„ Honestly, I think it's just because Cupid tries to find out who matches with who. Later, we protected Eva all night, whichzwas kinda long cause she went to church and all that stuff, I didn't judged her, or even got angry at her in the opposite I literally loved her for being that way, 'cause I was like this once too when I was alive, yeah. Barracuda instead, was just sleepy as fuck, but that's absolutely normal and fine, so when Eva thanked us and got inside her house I brought Barracuda to Heaven, and who was the one not able to sleep cause of thinking of Eva? Yup, that guy is me, Oh well maybe I should think of how I can show Eva my love..