𝕠 𝕟 𝕖

𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕪𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣 (𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣)
✧✧✧✧✧

"I love you," he professed, babbling over his word choice as he rolled his used condom off of his tiny dick. It took you everything you had not to vomit.

"I know you do," you groaned, slipping on your underwear and readjusting your skirt as it should have been.

"Wha- what?" he pathetically recoiled. You took a final look around his disgusting excuse of an apartment. The small space was littered with leftover takeout and empty beer cans. Stains ingrained themselves into the torn fabric of his couch, the same disgusting couch he just fucked you on.

It wasn't too bad this time, he only lasted twelve pumps. In all honesty you were kinda bummed because you thought you'd have a little more time to plan what you'd make for dinner in your head while he had his way with your willing body.

"You bitch," he hissed. "I just said I love you!" Clearly you struck a nerve with his delicate ego.

"And I said that I know you do." The best part of this whole situation is that you had just met him at the sleazy dive bar that night. The same run down bar you've hunted at for years, where you'd met hoards of foul men and women to go home with.

"Come here," he demanded, pointing to his lap. A laugh frothed from your throat, and you couldn't even try to keep it down. This asshole thought you'd go again? It took you every bit of courage just to fuck him the first time. No, you had gotten what you'd come for. And now that you had it, you were out of there.

Without saying another word you threw the door open and exited the apartment, leaving him flushed and angry.

"Yeah, go fuck some other dude you whore! That's what you do best!" he yelled out from his window, cupping his hands around his mouth to act as a microphone to be sure his words reached you from the street.

You really didn't want to do it right away. You had planned to wait until a better time. But at this point you just couldn't resist.

"Diligo," you spoke. You didn't look behind you when you heard the thud of a body crashing onto the windowsill, you knew what had happened. It was confirmed by the high you felt from the rush of his lifespan entering your being. Although at the same time you were left disappointed when the intoxicating feeling only lasted a mere second. He must have only had a few years left, probably due to his blatant alcoholism.

You enjoyed the warm, quiet walk home to your cozy Tokyo apartment, bouncing a bit with each step. You cherished the tranquil silence of the space, save for the monotonous ticking of the wall clock you had hung years ago. You relished in your peace as you began making ramen for dinner after a scolding hot shower.

Alone. You adored being alone. Away from all of the groveling men and women, absolutely wretched from either being in love or their lack of love.

Why couldn't you be a cool devil? You'd crossed paths with others, like the Needle Devil in the past. And they certainly didn't seem to be concerned with anything other than inflicting pain onto humans.

Yet here you were, the Love Devil. As the Love Devil, the incessant yearning for love itself was known to you when you were in the presence of those doing the, well you know, yearning. And it was utterly exhausting.

One time you accompanied Kishibe to a local high school to sniff out a student hybrid who was using their abilities to attack their former crushes for not liking them back. Merely entering the building was enough to make your head explode from the unending horny cravings of high schoolers. Those fuckers' hormones were absolutely off the charts. Truly, it could have been a field day for you to wreak havoc on their poor souls. But they were minors after all, and devil or not you couldn't bring yourself to do something so disgusting.