First time meeting them~ Itadori

You were walking down the stairs while thinking about which club you should join in when you heard a loud noise coming from the room right beside you. You turned your head around, looking at the specific room curiously, trying to read the club name.

" Occult club huh? Interesting..."

 As you murmured your thoughts, the door suddenly opened. There, stood a tall pink haired boy. " That's not my fault someone else signed me up for another club Sasaki-senpai ! I wrote my name here. "

 The pink haired boy whined while rubbing his head. 

You looked him up and down. Cute, you thought. 

Behind him stood a short black haired girl with glasses and a rather serious looking guy next to her. The girl turned to the pink haired boy, pointing her pen at him. 

" Itadori... NOW WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH MEMBERS FOR THE CLUB!" the girl which seemed to be that Sasaki senpai, shouted. 

They need members? that's my time to show up then! 

You walked towards the occult club members.

" I couldn't help but overhear your conversation about how you need members for your club and since I'm not in any club, I can join you guys." You said with a small smile, looking at Itadori then Sasaki and the other guy.

 The occult club didn't seem like a bad place. After all, you just wanted a simple and quiet place which you could read your novels in peace. Maybe you could even use the scary atmosphere of occult club for reading some horror stories. You were enjoying your plans for how to use the club when you heard Itadori shouting. 

" Woah That's amazing ! We were just talking about it and that why my name isn't written here..." Itadori paused for a moment then he looked up at you, giving you a big small that you could feel the sunshine from it. So bright, you thought.

" I'm Itadori and this is Sasaki-senpai." he pointed at the girl with glasses. She waved her hands at you. 

" I'm glad you joined us ! if it wasn't for you we would be in trouble because of this IDIOT. You sure you wanna stay here ?" The girl asked worryingly.

The last guy which you still didn't know his name, smiled proudly and stepped forward. " I'm Takeshi Iguchi. Welcome to the most amazing club with the most amazing members you could have ! I don't think you would want to leave. Would you ?" He asked, trying to stay calm. 

" I'm Y/n. Its really nice to meet you guys and yeah I wanna join your club not only because you don't have enough members but it just seems interesting I guess..." you didn't actually tell them that you just wanted a quiet place which you didn't need to work, so you just forced a smile. 

Itadori and the other two looked at each other happily and took you into the club room. You watched your creepy surrounding while Itadori and Sasaki were talking about the club activities. At that time you noticed that you are quite enjoying your time with them. Every single minute of it. Even if it looked so silly trying to talk with spirits about 'which creature is the council president just barely weaker than?' 

Yet you just felt so comfortable there, seated in the dark and creepy atmosphere of the club with weird activities. It looked like your own world, away from all those rose-colored clubs with too many boring tasks. 

You turned your head around, feeling someone watching you and you faced Itadori smiling happily like a little kid at you. The moment you locked eyes with him, staring deep in his light brown colored eyes, you knew that he was the kind of person you could trust and rely on. His eyes was smiling at you, telling you silently that he is happy to have you here, in the occult club.

 As you were staring at him, you felt warmth rising up to your cheeks and your heartbeat getting faster but it wasn't just you. There was a slight blush on his cheeks as well. Itadori coughed and turned his head towards Iguchi. 

" Ugh I should get going. I completely forgot about time ! Oh and on my way, I will go check why my name isn't here." Itadori stood up instantly, running towards the hallway shouting goodbye. He was back to his normal cheerful self so fast that you thought the blush on his face was part of your imagination. Then, he suddenly stopped in his tracks, turning to wave his hands in the air at you. 

" By the way Y/n, you have really pretty eyes and uh We're glad to have you here!" He did not wait for an answer as he ran down the stairs.

 You stood there, looking at where Itadori was just a moment ago, his words echoing inside your head. pretty eyes? you subconsciously raised your fingers to your  face, stopping them just near your eyes.

 As you smiled with yourself, you felt someone's hand on your shoulder. 

" I think Itadori likes you Y/n." Sasaki said standing behind you, smirking mischievously while Iguchi nodded in agreement. 

You didn't say anything and the reason was, you didn't heard anything.

You only heard his voice again and again in your head. 

Your eyes are really pretty Y/n... 

(Hope you liked it! Tell me your thoughts in the comments~)