First time meeting them~ Megumi part1

You opened your eyes slowly as your alarm went off. Rolling on your bed to the side, trying to silent the alarm when your face hits a cold and hard surface as you fall. 

Ouch ! 

Sitting upright and finally turning off the alarm, you face the wall. 

What a great start for my day! you think out loud. 

You stand up, going to get ready for school. Today, your best friend Itadori got a match with the track and field coach. 

You remembered the time you were siting peacefully in the cafeteria of your school, chewing happily on your sandwich and getting lost in your daydreams when Itadori barged in, shouting your name. 

" Y/n You won't believe me if I tell you what happened!" Itadori sat down at your table, taking a bite from your sandwich.

 " Takagi-senpai rewrote my name for the track and field club even though I refused it many times and-" Itadori stopped talking as he saw you staring at him with a blank face. 

"Wait, you are not shocked Y/n ?!" he said shocked. 

You took another bite from your sandwich, chewing it slowly while looking straightly at Itadori with the same blank expression. 

"Nope. Cause Sasaki already told me about this, dummy." 

Sasaki was your mutual friend and she told you about how the sports club coach kept asking Itadori to join the tack and field club but Itadori refused and stayed in the occult club, yet you couldn't control your laugher while seeing Itadori's confused face and you continued to enjoy your moment with your delicious sandwich.

 "Anyway... you will come to see my match, right ?" Itadori asked while looking at the sandwich in your hands.

 You just nodded in response, not bothering to say anything. 

" You know what Y/n ? Sometimes I think you will love sandwich more than your future partner... I mean if you even find one" He said the last part with a teasing tone. 

He always teased you for the fact you preferred food over anything. When other girls in your school were trying to find their guy and drown themselves in dates, you sat on your usual spot in the cafeteria near the window, getting lost in your thoughts. 

"I already have a partner Itadori." You snapped. 

"WHO?!" Itadori asked with wide eyes.

"Sandwich." You kissed the sandwich in your hands then looked at him while giggling. 

You didn't really get why you should bother yourself with dating stuff when you had much more important things to do first. 

-

You snapped back into reality when your phone rang. It was Itadori.

looking at the time, you knew you were going to be late and Itadori wouldn't stop complaining so, you left the house as fast as you could, forgetting to take your lunch with you. When you reached the school, the match was already started. You spotted him instantly.

He was standing in the field getting ready to throw the ball while coach Takagi stood on the other side talking proudly to other students, thinking he could win. At the same time, Itadori threw the ball so powerfully that he basically made a new world record. 

You smiled proudly as you watched how your best friend win so easily. You looked at your wrist watch, it was lunch time.

Damn I forgot my lunch... Yet you shrugged it off thinking Itadori will probably get you something. 

" That guy's strength is incredible..." Someone murmured behind you. 

" Yup, Itadori! He is my gorilla friend. He got some good strength and he-"

 You stopped talking as your eyes landed on a tall, slim, raven haired boy, looking at you with a serious expression. Oh my... 

"Gorilla?..."  The raven haired boy said while smirking. 

You looked him up and down, studying him. He was wearing a white shirt, its collar unbuttoned and loose, hands in his pockets, glancing at you silently. You stared into his dark blue eyes with long black eyelashes. He was just about your age and you started thinking why you haven't seen him around, surly you would have noticed someone like him. Was he new here? or he was just taking a visit? You couldn't take your eyes off him and it was getting a bit embarrassing for you both. You needed to say something, something to break the awkward silence but what ?

"Pretty..." You said that unconsciously loud. 

He looked at you with wide eyes, a small blush creeping up his cheeks then he looked away from you and started coughing.

Oh great I screwed up! Gotta do something, anything to clear this mess. he was about to leave when you shouted hurriedly.

"S-Sorry! Yo- I mean I wanted to ask are you new here Since I haven't seen you around ? I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable !"

You gave him a worried glance and bit your lower lip. He peered at you through his long eye lashes.

"Its fine... I'm just here for a mission." He said. Trying to stay calm and collected. 

"Mission?! What kind of mission?" You asked curiously, completely forgetting about Itadori, the match, lunch and your dear sandwich.

He stayed silent, his eyes bore into yours before he sighed and took a step towards you. You felt your heart race picking up. What's wrong with me ? I don't even know his name! I need to stay focused !

" I can't tell you what exactly but I need to talk with that friend of yours. Itadori, was it?" He said calmly. 

You wanted to ask more question but you knew he wouldn't answer you anyway so you just nodded and tried to look at him with the same expression, knowing pretty well he could sense your nervousness. He didn't seem like the type to talk much,  he was more of an observer. 

Pretty hot observer...  You thought. 

" Oh? Ok then. Itadori will be here probably in another minute or so. I'm Y/n by the way." You said, trying to be as confident as possible.

You wanted to know more about this mysterious guy. At least, his name.

"Megumi Fushiguro" He said coolly.

 For a second you were puzzled then you noticed it was his name. Humph! cant he talk more ?!

"Y/n!"

You turned your head hearing your name. Your eyes wide from what you saw. Megumi took a step forward, shielding you behind him. 

" Stay back." He said with clenched fists. 

You looked at his steady posture while not having a single clue of what was happening. 

" I wont let anything happen to you Y/n." He barely whispered it, yet you heard it perfectly clear.

His sentence kept echoing in your mind while you looked at him cluelessly.

What did he mean by that?...

End of part 1.