PREREADING

WARNING

          This story contains serious and dark elements such as violence, death, murder, religious trauma, and emotional, mental, & physical abuse. Strong language is also a common occurrence. If any of these topics make you uncomfortable, please do not proceed or only read at your own risk. Thank you.

BEGINNING NOTE

          Though this story stems and is inspired by the Tom Simons videos We Went Back to School... and We Got Hunted In A School..., the actual videos themselves are not at all- if only vaguely- like the following story. Please watch the videos as they are very entertaining to watch. :)

          In these videos, the people TommyInnit, WilburSoot, Slimecicle (Charlie), Ranboo, Badlinnu (Freddie), JackManifold, Tubbo (Toby), and JamesMarriott have had their ages changed for the sake of this story due to most of them being now high schoolers. Their names are also being slightly altered primarily due to the names that they were given in the videos.
• Freddie Badly, Jack Mani, Thomas Simons, Tobias Smith: 11th Years
• Charlie Slimée, Ronald Booth, Wilbur Soot: 12th Years
• Dr. James Hilton: 25-years-old

          Additional Note: I have looked into the said boundaries of these people, though if I mess up and write anything that crosses any of their boundaries, please let me know and I will make sure to fix this and change whatever needs to be changed. This is the reason why although Billzo was in the first school video, from what I know he does not want fanfiction written about him; so although he didn't play that big of a role in the video, everything that he's done is being transferred over to Ranboo. Thank you :)

          A version of this story also exists on Archive of Our Own (AO3)!

          Art Note: Banners found at the beginning of the chapters have been drawn by myself.