chapter 3

But he just kept on running.
>•<>•<>•<

As I pulled up in front of my palace, my first clue that something was wrong was the dozens of white tents pitched all over the palace grounds.

"Eye bags!" I yelled out for my lieutenant. "Aizawa? Where are you?"

Shota Aizawa, is the God of sleep and he lives up to his title. But today he came running down the walk to meet me.

"Oh, Prince Katsuki I'm so glad you're here!" He said. "So many new ghost have arrived. We don't have any room for them all, we're overbooked, overextended, overwhelmed!"

"Take it easy, Eye bags," I said, "Now tell me what happened."
"There was a big battle up on earth." Eye bags said. "Many mortal were slain, and Monoma is bringing them down here by the busload. The motel is a disaster. There are 10 times more ghosts in every room then the fire code allows. The ghost are howling their heads off-well the ones who still have their heads anyway."

I sighted. Ghost are so fucking demanding! There is'n much to them, but boy, can they put up such a fuss.  I spent the next several hours managing the crisis. It was almost 11:00 by the time I finished.

My stomach was fucking growling. I didn't eat a thing since I grabbed noodles at the sports match and boy was I was hungry. But before I could eat I had to pick up izuku.

I hopped back into my chariot and galloped over to Elysium.

"Hey Bakugou!" Izuku said as he ran towards me when he spotted my chariot."That was the best concert ever!" He exclaimed, as he hopped in bringing the scent of Dahlias with him.

"(Band of your choice) sang all their classic songs." He told me as we headed for palace. "The dead mortals knew all the words, so we sang along. I never had so much fun."
"Glad you liked it." I said. "Listen how about phoning home? Your mom might be worried."
"Might be?" Izuku said as his mood made a complete three sixty. "Ha! She is always worried." He said as he took out his phone checked his voicemail. "Look! I have 69 messages and they're all from my mother! And what does that tell you, she's completely out of control! I can't deal with her right now katsuki. I just can't. But I'll give her a call first thing tomorrow, honest." Izuku said.
"Okey then." I said. "Then you can tell her you're on your way home."

Izuku's face fell when he heard that. We drove the rest of the way to my palace in silence.

I stopped as we reached the entrance.

"What an awesome palace!" Izuku said. "It's so huge! Do you have a throne room? How about a ballroom?" He didn't wait for me to answer but jumped out of the chariot and ran up the steps. He pushed open the big front door.

I followed izuku into the the marble entryway. "I'm going to order us some spicy curry." I said picking up the phone and punching in some numbers.

While I was ordering the food, I was also studying Izuku. The way his outfit complimented his curves, how his heels matched his eyes. The way his hair bounced when he moved around and the way his flower crown laid perfectly on his head. How his freckles were like constilations that littered his skin each ons placed in the perfect spot, I can almost find a pattern to them. He was just perfect in every way.