chapter 5

Never in my life had I heard such horrible, terrible words.
>•<>•<>•<

The next morning, I hummed to myself as I hitched my steeds to my chariot and jumped in.

The furies and Izuku climbed into the backseat and we galloped for the river.

When we reached the gate I reined in the steeds.

"Thanks for the lift bro." Pikachu said.

"Yea, thanks bakubro." Tape face said.

"Yea, yea I know I'm amazing now get out." I said.

"I'm so excited, Bakugou," Izuku said. "When I see you later tonight I'll tell you about it."

"Ready?" Rock bottom said.
"Ready!" Izuku excitedly said.

Shitty hair started to unfold his red wings, so did the other two extras but their wings were yellow and black.

And with that Shitty hair picked Izuku up and all four of then started to fly away.

I stayed until I couldn't see them in the Underworld sky.

"Finally," I said to myself. "One loud annoying Goddess of spring gone for good!"

I hopped back in my chariot and whistled to my steeds and we headed for the motel.

I was happy to have things back to normal.

It was another normal day in the Underworld. Crusty lips brought over the rest of the ghost from the big battle, and the motel filled up again. I made sure everything was fine. When I finished getting them situated I then headed to the pool.

On my way, I glanced over at the asphodel fields. I saw the places where Izuku's footsteps had made them bloom. The little white flowers were starting to droop now, but their smell still hung in the air. That sweet scent reminded me of him. It had been fun bragging about my kingdom, and answering all his stupid questions. He seemed happy in the Underworld, what if he came back-no no no what was I thinking?

I just got rid of that loud Goddess, the last thing I wanted was to have him back!

It was nightfall by the time I came back home. And the first things i did was shower and made some food. When I was done I got some and turned on the tv.

And that's when the furies came and they looked pissed.

"Katsuki." Shitty hair said.

Oh no that does not sound good. I quickly clicked off the tv and started listening.

"We carried out your plan and returned Izuku back to his mother." He said

"His mother was very happy." said Pikachu.

"But Izuku was very not," said soy sauce.

"Well, didn't you expect that extras. " I said.

"We did but we have to tell you the whole story first. Ok let's start, our first appointment was with a little boy that forgot his mother's birthday," He started. "It was his first offense so we let him off with a warning. Our next appointment was with a young lady, she served her mother breakfast in bed for mothers day, it was sweet yes but she left sink high with dirty dishes. So we made her go around her hole neighborhood and clean all their dishes." He finished.

"Then we flew where his mother was," Dunce face said."We told him to close his eyes, and that we had a surprise for him."

"We spotted Inko sitting on a big stone weeping." Tape face said. "And as soon as we set him down Inko sprung up and wrapped her arms around him and hugged him for the longest time."

"Like forever," Rock bottom said."But when Inko finally let go Izuku gave us the most awful look."

""Like a look that said 'how could you betray me like this?'" Pikachu said. "And for the very first time in our very long lives, we felt guilty."

"What?" I said dumbfounded.

"We're avengers, we right wrongs, settle scores, inflict terrible punishments one evildoers. But tricking Izuku was the first time we had done wrong ourselves." Tape face said.

"It was unforgettable," said Shitty hair.

"We felt so awful," Electrolyte continued. "Tho we couldn't undo what we did. So we went over to Izuku."

"We said we were sorry, like very sorry," said Shitty hair.

"We begged the spring Goddess to think of some way for us to make up for what we'd done, he thought for a little while and at least he said there only one way." Soy sauce said.

For some reason I felt a knot forming at the pit of my stomach when I heard that.

"Spill it out already, what is it," I said.

"We are to ask you to come up to earth to have a picnic with Izuku," Electrolyte said.

"A picnic?" The knot at the pit of my stomach grew.

"He said to come to the field where you met him yesterday," The rock said. "He'll bring the food and drinks all you have to do is show up."

"And be nice to him, bakubro." The Tape said. "He really likes you!" He said smirking.

My stomach was now one giant and complicated knot.

"When will this take place," I asked, tho I already feel like I knew the answer.

In one voice the furies answered;
"Tomorrow."

A/N

Hey my little flowers I hope you like this chapter and I hope that I'll see you in the next one, tho it's might take a while. I do hope I can at least get chapter done next week, but don't quote me on it. I hope you have a great morning/evening/night.

923 words